Gun Control Idiot Test

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
A or B.....?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqbqHiRn9AQ]GUN CONTROL IDIOT TEST - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Why don't you do the 101st a favor and change your name. You're making them look bad.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/272706-guns-are-already-allowed-in-schools-in-18-states.html

You people aren't into discussing fact.

typical libtard answer....insult and dodge the question....

is picking between A or B too hard for you Dubya....? :lol:

Try C, get a dog for those three kids and home protection, so people don't break in and if you still want a gun, you better find a good way to keep it safe.

I knew a man with three kids, all boys, and kept a loaded gun to protect his business. A neighbor kid was visiting, thought it was a toy and blew his youngest sons brains out.

Why don't you do the 101st a favor and change your name. You're making them look bad.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/272706-guns-are-already-allowed-in-schools-in-18-states.html

Picking between A and B is a fools game in a childish world.

Let's see...some bad guys are in my house, so what do I want to have in my hands...

How about a fully automatic M-16 which penetrates five or six buildings before the rounds stop?

Because that's the kind of shit the automatic weapons gun control debate is about right now. Not a sidearm. After whatever AWB is passed, the sidearm he was holding will still be legal.

The video begins with a false premise.

The point I am trying to make is that while you are clutching your Glock 9 mm and snarling at gun control freaks, they will be taking away your right to buy an AR-15.

This is why liberals keep winning. The idiots dominating the right never focus on the actual things in play. They spend all their time bashing straw men of their own invention.

Try C, get a dog for those three kids and home protection, so people don't break in and if you still want a gun, you better find a good way to keep it safe.

I knew a man with three kids, all boys, and kept a loaded gun to protect his business. A neighbor kid was visiting, thought it was a toy and blew his youngest sons brains out.
Do you really? A link to a news article would be a lot more convincing than your word.

He needed to be more responsible about that gun....no doubt about it....and he's paying the price for his stupidity....but just because one person was an idiot does not mean the government needs to treat all of us like idiots...

We also need to teach our kids about guns....if they can teach children to put a condom on a cucumber they can be taught to lock and load and gun safety....

I'm all for home protection and dogs too....but that does not always solve the problem...

So when it comes right down to it.......A or B.....?

Do you really? A link to a news article would be a lot more convincing than your word.

This kind of thing happens all the time. My command spent a lot of energy getting a friend to re-enlist. Just two weeks after he did, his eight year old son blew away his six year old daughter while playing with a shotgun they found in the house while we were deployed.

Gun Accidents Kill 500 Kids a Year

That's why a lot of local police department's offer free child locks for your guns.

Last edited:

too tough for you to answer......? go back to your child-like liberal dreamworld...

And I know 10 people who have kids and guns and often have the neighborhood kids come over and nothing happens, I win!

No, idiot the fool's game is NOT picking A or B, but insulting the intelligence of the op was a fair, if not unexpected deflection tactic. It might have worked had you been debating a Liberal.

You were given a choice. You are facing 2 men with knives. What is the better way of protecting your family. Answer the question.

A small price to pay for being a patriotic american dedicated to the defense of "freedom"

Let's see...some bad guys are in my house, so what do I want to have in my hands...

How about a fully automatic M-16 which penetrates five or six buildings before the rounds stop?

Because that's the kind of shit the automatic weapons gun control debate is about right now. Not a sidearm. After whatever AWB is passed, the sidearm he was holding will still be legal.

full automatics are already banned...

wake up buddy.....the GOAL of the left is to totally disarm America.....just like in Australia.....and it didn't do a damn bit of good....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGaDAThOHhA]Gun Control in Australia - Watch and Weep - YouTube[/ame]

Except that the sidearm will NOT be legal. He mentioned that it held 20 rounds.

So, I guess your post begins with a false premise. :cool:

This kind of thing happens all the time. My command spent a lot of energy getting a friend to re-enlist. Just two weeks after he did, his eight year old son blew away his six year old daughter while playing with a shotgun they found in the house while we were deployed.

Gun Accidents Kill 500 Kids a Year

That's why a lot of local police department's offer free child locks for your guns.
I don't doubt that it happens. I doubt that it happened to him.

Except that the sidearm will NOT be legal. He mentioned that it held 20 rounds.

So, I guess your post begins with a false premise. :cool:

His magazine will still be legal afterwards.

Forum List

Back