Gun Control Fascists and disarmers Play The we are angels Card

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
"Sometimes it is said that man cannot be trusted with the government of himself. Can he, then be trusted with the government of others? Or have we found angels in the form of kings to govern him? Let history answer this question."

Thomas Jefferson

The fascists gun disarmers want to play the they are angels card and pretend that their intentions are as pure as the white driven snow . We are also supposed to disregard the 0ver 2013 years of world history.

tread-white.jpg

You're also world class stupid.
I'll make a deal with you Lakhota.

I'll get rid of all my modern weaponry, my Glock 23 and my Remington Shotgun and only use circa 1787 muskets and flintlocks.

In return you must ONLY use circa 1787 communication methods. Which means Letters, Books and Public Speaking. No TV, Radio, Cell Phone or Internet.

Deal?

I'll get rid of all my modern weaponry, my Glock 23 and my Remington Shotgun and only use circa 1787 muskets and flintlocks.

In return you must ONLY use circa 1787 communication methods. Which means Letters, Books and Public Speaking. No TV, Radio, Cell Phone or Internet.

Deal?

The problem is not communications.

The problem is that the federal government has federalized over 50% of the population by welfare type programs and intervening in the economy on their behalf.

Deal?

He also wants to go back to slavery, no voting for women and such.

"Sometimes it is said that man cannot be trusted with the government of himself. Can he, then be trusted with the government of others? Or have we found angels in the form of kings to govern him? Let history answer this question."

Thomas Jefferson

The fascists gun disarmers want to play the they are angels card and pretend that their intentions are as pure as the white driven snow . We are also supposed to disregard the 0ver 2013 years of world history.

We Needed Guns To Secede From Great Britain

Thomas Jefferson

2013 years of world history? Lmao.... Topic fail

Deal?

He should take that deal................ as soon as someone walks into a school with a semi-automatic Cell Phone with 10 high capacity magazine and goes on a killing spree..........

Thomas Jefferson

We Needed Guns To Secede From Great Britain

And [Gasp] FRANCE!

Forum List

Back