Gun Control Compromise

I'm not following you, Joey...you're having delusions of adequacy again. You just spam the forum...40 posts a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, for SEVEN AND A HALF YEARS. Get a life! Leave the basement, if the orderlies let you!

I'm not following you, Joey...you're having delusions of adequacy again. You just spam the forum...40 posts a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, for SEVEN AND A HALF YEARS. Get a life! Leave the basement, if the orderlies let you!

Well, true, you don't seem to have anything to actually add to a conversation, but do keep following me around hoping I pay attention to you... you are such a needy little sort.

Your delusions are the only place you do anything with the Constitution other than wipe your ass, so spare me yet another attempt at hypocrisy and self-flattery.
Lol, piss you off a bit did I?

You know why?

It's because you know I'm right.

"Gosh, you noticed me! That means I'm WINNING!"

No, hon. You got the exact same respect you always get from me. I can see why you'd feel the need to view disdain as a victory, though, being such a common incident in your life.

Most of us, though, try to actually BE right instead of just trying to claim to be.

Meanwhile, all your failed attempts to be clever aside, you're still an enemy of the Constitution and national sovereignty and still undeserving in every way of being "compromised with", because you still have zero right to demand we give in on anything.
Lol, call down kiddo.

I just heard, "I have no response, but I'm too dishonest to say so."

Your surrender is noted, and you may run along.
This is why it's pointless to discuss anything with you. You don't read what I post, you read what you wish I had posted and then you don't even bother to think about your response you just emote all over the place.

Waste of my time.

:auiqs.jpg:

Trump complained that the FBI used AK27's in Stone raid. :boo_hoo14:

WTF is an AK27? :banana2:
If your afraid of guns, don't break the law! :1peleas:

Trump complained that the FBI used AK27's in Stone raid. :boo_hoo14:

WTF is an AK27? :banana2:
If your afraid of guns, don't break the law! :1peleas:

Oh please, they used less people to get the unibomber and Bin Laden. How many agents and guns do you need to subdue a 66 year old guy?

Forum List

Back