Gun control advocates want to shut people up, with their fist.

nawpar

Jan 9, 2013
Ohio
Gun control advocates are not good at using their words, so they want to use their fist.
They do not have the intelligence to use their words effectively.
They love violence.

They believe that, God blessed them with physical strength, because they are the high and mighty non sinners.
If God exist, God created a world where weapons exist.

I hope that guns are outlawed.
I would love to sit and do nothing, and watch people firebomb gun control advocates, and run them over with their cars.
It would make me feel powerful.
I would know that, I am not the one smiting them.
They would be the ones who smote themselves.

The halls of history said “Sometimes strong arm violence leads to weapon violence.” , on the day you were born.
The halls of history are not going to lie, on the day you die.

I, for one, am not anti-gun no more than I am anti-car. I don't want cars speeding at 100 MPH on our roadways, driven by drivers impaired by alcohol or drugs, driven by drivers enraged or a danger to themselves or others, driven by those who have a reckless disregard for the rest of us or those who believe the car is a toy they can operate without training or knowledge of the laws.

However, drivers on their own property are free to do so until their recklessness harms another. The same thing applies to gun ownership.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw]Afroman - Because I Got High - YouTube[/ame]

Gun control advocates are not good at using their words, so they want to use their fist.
They do not have the intelligence to use their words effectively.
They love violence.

They believe that, God blessed them with physical strength, because they are the high and mighty non sinners.
If God exist, God created a world where weapons exist.

I hope that guns are outlawed.
I would love to sit and do nothing, and watch people firebomb gun control advocates, and run them over with their cars.
It would make me feel powerful.
I would know that, I am not the one smiting them.
They would be the ones who smote themselves.

The halls of history said “Sometimes strong arm violence leads to weapon violence.” , on the day you were born.
The halls of history are not going to lie, on the day you die.

Well, the youngster got into the still.

Forum List

Back