Gun Club Can be Sued for Lead Pollution

I saw several stories about ranges being sued, have yet to find one that has the Courts ruling, So since this is from 2005 someone wanna find the result?

Firing range workers face lead poisoning risk - Marine Corps News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Marine Corps Times

A study by eggheads with no finding in fact from a court, as I figured, I saw at least 5 different law suits starting in 1999 all the way to the present, not a single one had a finding of fact by the court, they all just said a court case was being done.

Care to try again?

I saw several stories about ranges being sued, have yet to find one that has the Courts ruling, So since this is from 2005 someone wanna find the result?

Firing range workers face lead poisoning risk - Marine Corps News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Marine Corps Times

A study by eggheads with no finding in fact from a court, as I figured, I saw at least 5 different law suits starting in 1999 all the way to the present, not a single one had a finding of fact by the court, they all just said a court case was being done.

Care to try again?

Doesn't affect me at all

You want to breathe that shit in.......go for it

Lead Contaminates Handout

In the August 19, 1989 issue of the weekly magazine, Science News, there appeared an article summarizing a research project on lead poisoning that was first reported in the American Journal of Public Health. This research documented the significant risk of lead poisoning in indoor range users. The study followed 17 members of a law enforcement trainee class through a three month period of firearms training on a state-owned indoor range. During the peak training period, the trainees spent an hour on the shooting range every four days. This isn't much range time compared to the amount put in by most firearms instructors. Nonetheless, in this class, all but two people developed elevated lead levels, and several developed levels considered to be lead poisoning.

Do Lead Bullets Continue To Be A Hazard After They Land?

Indoor ranges are a risk because of the concentration and constricted flow of air. Out door ranges are not. Further this shows that lead from ammo does not contaminate water or soil. Likke I said find a court case with a verdict or admit you are full of shit. I found 5 cases that started a trial dating from as far back as 1999, didn't find a single case that was resolved with a finding of fact against ranges.

Those who pollute their surroundings should be required to clean up their mess
Who uses Lead Ammunition these days?

Only Americans are ignorant and stupid enough to believe that ammunition is pure lead.

Oh wait a minute, I just realized this is a way to pass Laws against ammunition based on EPA rules.

In that case never mind, I'm all for it! :clap2:

If I live nearby and my well is contaminated with lead......guess who should have to pay to clean it up?

What ever happened to the party of personal responsibility?

we certainly know who is in the party of absolutely zero common sense

Who uses Lead Ammunition these days?

Only Americans are ignorant and stupid enough to believe that ammunition is pure lead.

Oh wait a minute, I just realized this is a way to pass Laws against ammunition based on EPA rules.

In that case never mind, I'm all for it! :clap2:

If I live nearby and my well is contaminated with lead......guess who should have to pay to clean it up?

What ever happened to the party of personal responsibility?

we certainly know who is in the party of absolutely zero common sense

Second Amendment right to pollute?

Forum List

Back