Gun appreciation day

And I bought a book. Guess whom will get the most benefit the most from their purchase.

Considering all the jizz I sprayed when shooting through all them clips, I would say me :)

I wonder if you can throw that book hard enough to knock an intruder out?

I wonder if you realize how stupid you sound

.....Kinda like......

81238052.jpg

Accidents happen.

In other news, thousands of people attend gun shows across the nation and no one was shot.

Link?

10,000 plus attended the RK gun show in Springfield MO over the weekend...no incidents whatsoever.

Ammunition is a hot item at Springfield gun show - KSPR 33

Considering all the jizz I sprayed when shooting through all them clips, I would say me :)

DISCLAIMER: The above quoted person does not speak for the rest of us who are on the pro-gun rights side of the debate. His idiocy is his alone, please do not bother taking it out on the rest of us.

Had a gun show in Jackson this last weekend. The number of people there were ridiculous. The Fire Marshall had to be called in to supervise entry. I didn't even go. Still bought me a new gun though :)

And I bought a book. Guess whom will get the most benefit the most from their purchase.

I wonder if you can throw that book hard enough to knock an intruder out?

Pics or it didn't happen. :cool:

I'm curious how many inner city murders(never mind shootings) happened during the same time frame with illegal guns by people who shouldn't have them?

Why don't the gun grabbers concentrate on the real problems?

Forum List

Back