Gun appreciation day

Had a gun show in Jackson this last weekend. The number of people there were ridiculous. The Fire Marshall had to be called in to supervise entry. I didn't even go. Still bought me a new gun though :)

Had a gun show in Jackson this last weekend. The number of people there were ridiculous. The Fire Marshall had to be called in to supervise entry. I didn't even go. Still bought me a new gun though :)

And I bought a book. Guess whom will get the most benefit the most from their purchase.

And I bought a book. Guess whom will get the most benefit the most from their purchase.

Considering all the jizz I sprayed when shooting through all them clips, I would say me :)

I wonder if you can throw that book hard enough to knock an intruder out?

Considering all the jizz I sprayed when shooting through all them clips, I would say me :)

I wonder if you realize how stupid you sound

Archie comics ain't gonna make you any smarter, jughead

Realize it??? Hell he's proud of being that stupid from what I can tell. And probably telling the truth. He's a nutter, isn't he? They screw the barrel of their guns all the time. That's why so many love that .223 rifle. Little smaller than a quarter of an inch. Fits them nutters just fine.

Realize it??? Hell he's proud of being that stupid from what I can tell. And probably telling the truth. He's a nutter, isn't he? They screw the barrel of their guns all the time. That's why so many love that .223 rifle. Little smaller than a quarter of an inch. Fits them nutters just fine.

Obviously, read my previous post

I bought a book on guns and 100 round drum magazine for my AR-15 I plan to benefit from both. :D

Considering all the jizz I sprayed when shooting through all them clips
, I would say me :)

TMI. Way TMI.

We should make accidents illegal. That would make everyone safe and we'd never get old and we'd never die.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back