GuLF oiL sPLILL

the oil platform had pre-placed explosives imbedded in it's concrete core.

I agree with Fizz.... matter of fact I will petition christphera for some visual aids to prove this...:lol::lol:

Well okay actually I think janeane garofalo did it..... Why not? :lol::lol:

On a slightly more serious note but only slightly, Cheney didn't come into the discussion, but Michael Savage discussed sabotage on his radio program today.

Now Savage is a wierd duck. Libertarian to the core, but deeply religious or at least spiritual, he hates everybody. He trashes O'Reilly, Limbaugh, Hannity, et al on a regular basis, thinks Democrats are the spawn of Hell, and the Republicans have been corrupted by decadent space aliens or something and are the worst of the worst. In spite of all that, every once in awhile on the rare occasions I'm inadvertently listening, he makes a salient point.

He has noted reports of SWAT teams and representatives of the Dept. of Defense present in the investigation of the oil rig 'accident' and Janet Napolitano, Sec of Homeland Securities, is the primary spokesperson for what is happening to contain the oil slick and begin repairs. This is the first time ever that ANY of these types have been on the front lines in an environmental disaster.

This strikes Savage as strange. And given the extreme close mouthedness of the Obama Administration and the lack of hands on interest by the President, Savage is convinced that something is up and this was no accident. His first thought was a Muslim terrorist act and they didn't want to say anything to offend Muslims.

And then a caller from the Gulf area who said he was involved suggested it was not a Muslim but rather a fringe environmental group like Earth First who don't want ANY oil drilling anywhere, much less in the Gulf, and they sabotaged the rig to force the government to ban all further exploration and drilling. Or perhaps they plan other 'accidents' until they stop all oil exploration and production in the gulf period.

Now mind you I didn't think any of this up. I'm just reporting what I was listening to.

I'll have to say though, it's interesting.

:eusa_think:... mmm

On a slightly more serious note but only slightly, Cheney didn't come into the discussion, but Michael Savage discussed sabotage on his radio program today.

Now Savage is a wierd duck. Libertarian to the core, but deeply religious or at least spiritual, he hates everybody. He trashes O'Reilly, Limbaugh, Hannity, et al on a regular basis, thinks Democrats are the spawn of Hell, and the Republicans have been corrupted by decadent space aliens or something and are the worst of the worst. In spite of all that, every once in awhile on the rare occasions I'm inadvertently listening, he makes a salient point.

He has noted reports of SWAT teams and representatives of the Dept. of Defense present in the investigation of the oil rig 'accident' and Janet Napolitano, Sec of Homeland Securities, is the primary spokesperson for what is happening to contain the oil slick and begin repairs. This is the first time ever that ANY of these types have been on the front lines in an environmental disaster.

This strikes Savage as strange. And given the extreme close mouthedness of the Obama Administration and the lack of hands on interest by the President, Savage is convinced that something is up and this was no accident. His first thought was a Muslim terrorist act and they didn't want to say anything to offend Muslims.

And then a caller from the Gulf area who said he was involved suggested it was not a Muslim but rather a fringe environmental group like Earth First who don't want ANY oil drilling anywhere, much less in the Gulf, and they sabotaged the rig to force the government to ban all further exploration and drilling. Or perhaps they plan other 'accidents' until they stop all oil exploration and production in the gulf period.

Now mind you I didn't think any of this up. I'm just reporting what I was listening to.

:eusa_think:... mmm

Let's rephrase that: . . . . ooooohhhhmmmmmm. . . .

Well I do not put it past any of the more extreme environmental groups out there. Remember the last word in environmental is mental...:lol:

And I also do not put this kind of thing, or scare tactic beyond any administration. If we can believe George W used 911 to go into Iraq (which he did), and perpetuated false fears of terrorism and Al Qaeda power (which again was done), than its no big stretch to think another administration would do this or perpetuate this to help push cap and trade legislation through.

Who is evil in a den of evil? All of them....

Environmentalists are the true conservatives.
Money does not matter if we cannot eke out a living on this earth.

Environmentalists are the true conservatives.
Money does not matter if we cannot eke out a living on this earth.

It would be more accurate to say "if we cannot squeeze the entire world on a life tax"

Last edited:
Follow the money....

Who benefits (Big Oil).....

Just in time for the Summer Driving Season...we lose a rig in the gulf. Supply wanes, demand shoots up along withe prices.

We're not splitting the atom here folks.

Follow the money....

Who benefits (Big Oil).....

Just in time for the Summer Driving Season...we lose a rig in the gulf. Supply wanes, demand shoots up along withe prices.

We're not splitting the atom here folks.

It will of course be all bulll as that rig was not adding any oil to the supply I think. And if it was the difference would be miniscule.

Demand may be down with less FL and beach trips this year.

Forum List

Back