• Mr. Obama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BP/Deep Horizon

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • both, and they need to confess it

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doesn't matter who's at fault. Accidents happen.

What matters is that the problem gets fixed. And I am not very impressed with anyones actions in doing that.

Doesn't matter who's at fault. Accidents happen.

What matters is that the problem gets fixed. And I am not very impressed with anyones actions in doing that.

Goddamn!!!!!!!!!! Do you know how many men I have seen die for this Goddamned attitude?

Accidents almost never happen.

Accidents are almost always the result of lack of forethought, floughting of established safety procedures, and someone trying to save money by ignoring safe job procedures.

No, accidents almost never happen, they are caused. In this case, from what we already know, the actions taken by BP management created a situation where there was not a chance of an accident, but a dead certainty of one.

I have nearly forty years as an industrial millwright in sawmills, construction, and steel mills. I damned well know what precedes all too many major accidents in industry. And it is almost always predictable.

Accidents never happen?

Well, that's news to me. You might want to inform all those people who have died in accidents that they didn't really happen.

Accidents never happen?

Well, that's news to me. You might want to inform all those people who have died in accidents that they didn't really happen.

What I said was that accidents almost never happen. Do not change what was said on something like this.

Ever watch the light go out in a freind and fellow worker's eyes?

I am sure glad that corporations are responsible for the results of their actions and need no nanny govt regulations to make them do things in a safe manner.

Trust in the corporation.

The problem with your post, UScitizen is that we had government regulations, but our government handled it in a lazy manner and not follow up and make sure the guidelines were followed.

Wrong.

Reemphasizing my point, it doesn't matter who is to blame for the accident. What is important is we clean up the mess and get people back to work.

Forum List

Back