Gulf awash in 27,000 abandoned wells

I'll take drill baby drill critisism from any turbo-lib who doesn't fly or drive. The rest of you boobs crack me up.

It is usually because they want to drill the well first, and bring it into production at a later date.

I am assuming some of the "abandoned" wells are those which are spent, while some of them are no longer economically viable but may be at a later date, while others were drilled but not brought into production yet.

Different crews and equipment are used for drilling and extracting oil.

It is usually because they want to drill the well first, and bring it into production at a later date.

I am assuming some of the "abandoned" wells are those which are spent, while some of them are no longer economically viable but may be at a later date, while others were drilled but not brought into production yet.

Different crews and equipment are used for drilling and extracting oil.

Most probably they are holes that produced little or no oil. Remember boys and girls for every producing well there were 20 that were drilled that never produced anything of note. What do you want to bet that those 27,000 "wells" are those empty non producing holes in the ground.

Why were they sealing for abandonment an obvious gusher?
The goal is to destroy and reconstruct this nation on progressofascist and green lines, nothing more. They want to destroy the capitalist systems and make people so dependent on government they will never turn away. Creating livestock out of free men is very difficult. But enough crisis time and time again will do the trick... even if they have to wag the dog.

Forum List

Back