Gulf Aid.org

I think it's too late to give a shit. I think the Gulf of Mexico is dead. And will be dead for a hundred years.

I think it's too late to give a shit. I think the Gulf of Mexico is dead. And will be dead for a hundred years.

And our Federal Government "regulators" have apparently been asleep at the wheel for years, perhaps decades....

It's decades. And... if Americans weren't so damned addicted to cheap oil, maybe it wouldn't have happened. But don't let that little fact get in the way of the hysteria.

And our Federal Government "regulators" have apparently been asleep at the wheel for years, perhaps decades....

It's decades. And... if Americans weren't so damned addicted to cheap oil, maybe it wouldn't have happened. But don't let that little fact get in the way of the hysteria.

So.....are you saying that because there is a demand, that the corporations have shouldn't be doing things as safely as possible, and that it is not fair for consumers to assume the corporations are doing things safely?

Forum List

Back