Guitar Hero

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
Long shot, but has anyone played this one? I really want to, but I ain't spending no $70 on a video game that I'd feel like a dork playing anyway.

Do you think someone who plays a real guitar 2-3 hours a day would still dig it?

Dan said:
Do you think someone who plays a real guitar 2-3 hours a day would still dig it?

Entirely possible. You might wanna give it a try first, though. Rent it, if you can.

Just like DDR has little to do with actual dancing, Guitar Hero has little to do with actually playing the guitar.

That's what I figured.

How does it actually work? I know you press the four buttons on the neck, but what do you do with your right hand, is there a thing that you pick like strings?

Dan said:
That's what I figured.

How does it actually work? I know you press the four buttons on the neck, but what do you do with your right hand, is there a thing that you pick like strings?

Yeah, there's, like, four or five buttons on the neck. You press the buttons and then you 'strum' a lever where the strings would be to play the chord. At some points during the song, you also play around with this lever thing on the side of the guitar for bonus points.

Forum List

Back