Guilty Pleasures??

My girl likes to do it to me. I never heard of ASMR before but I get that feeling when someone does it to me. I only burn once before I tan but I always let myself burn extra so I peel really good just so I can get my skin peeled because I love that ASMR feeling so much. I always loved that feeling and never knew it was actually a thing. I get it from some of the weirdest situations too
Your boner is showing...
What else is new
There's no sunburn on it to feel the fetish....
You're spending too much time thinking about my boner bro
Being a sex surrogate I must look out for all avenues of pleasure for any possible future clients...Domination available also....
This is the gayest thing ive ever read on the Internet, and I've been internetting since 1995

another guilty pleasure....lol

i enjoy watching PoliticalChic and NYcarbineer attempt to have a conversation. I get enjoyment out of that, and Im sorry 2 the gawds for that enjoyment.

She got beaten so badly so often she put me on ignore.
Damn, you lasted so long and now it's all over?

God damn it.

And the rabbi or truthmatters are not even around any more to witness their overt fails

:(

anyway, list your guilty pleasures.

I still eviscerate her and can now do it without the annoyance of having to read her pathetic responses.
She needs to pay rent for staying so long in yer head, have a toke.....

No, she is stupid and tries to promote stupid ideas and I enjoy proving them stupid.

Forum List

Back