Guilty of First Degree Murder: Honor Killing Trial Jury brings Home Justice for Women

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I wasn't sure where to put this. Canada. Religion. Law. So I chose General. I hope I have picked the right forum.

I am so thrilled at this. This trial was based on unadulterated honor killing and not trying to pretty it up as domestic violence. The prosecutors had the balls to take it to honor killing and prosecute that way.

First the victims.

hi-shafia-victims.jpg

Shafia trial verdict: Jury finds three accused guilty of four counts of first-degree murder | Full Comment | National Post

Sometimes I wish we had the death penalty up here when it's this clear cut.

see what u get when you practice your nasty customs in the wrong country

Honor killings are not just muslim based. By no means. Honor killings have nothing to do with Islam as a religion. It's a custom.

A serious ass kicking journal piece by CBC discovered that not one person was still being charged with murder on this side of the ocean for a hit put on this most beautiful young woman because she'd married outside her caste.

Talking Sikh here.

Her mother and her uncle ordered a hit on her.

They have finally been arrested and facing trial. And this uncle and her mother were serious members of the Sikh community, and highly respected.

Holy toledo, I hung with Alice Cooper but my mother never thought of offing me. And paying a hit man to do it.:lol: Ok maybe if she knew about some other stuff.

Keeeeeeeeeeeeeding.

Forum List

Back