Guilliani Getting Serious?

About:

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/thefix/2007/01/rudy_hires_ecampaign_expert.html

Giuliani Hires E-Campaign Expert

As Dan Balz and I wrote in today's Post, presidential candidates on both sides are focused heavily on bolstering their Internet presence through a variety of new tools, including video, podcasts and even online video chats.

To brainstorm and implement these new innovations, the campaigns are chasing after a small group of people in their 20s and early 30s versed in the language of the new media.

One of the real "gets" on the GOP side of that world is Patrick Ruffini, who served as the Web master of President Bush's 2004 reelection campaign and then served in a similar role at the Republican National Committee. Ruffini gained recognition in national Republican circles for his blog, which was one of the first serious attempts on the Republican side at building an online community...

Like, duh, if he gets the GOP nom he will in 08. Ain't this what the threads about?

he wont get the nomination, but then i still dont think Hillary will either. But if they both did, he would easily beat her. Much like he would have if he had been able to stay in the race for that Senate seat.

he wont get the nomination, but then i still dont think Hillary will either. But if they both did, he would easily beat her. Much like he would have if he had been able to stay in the race for that Senate seat.
I'm not sure about him, but I know that she will win the nom, and as I've said before there is no doubt in my mind that she will win the presidency. She has the war chest, the campaign staff, she's ruthless and smart, the media loves her, etc. Compare her to Kerry or Gore, both total idiots, both much more liberal voting records, and both lost by slim margins.

Unless the GOP comes up with either Jesus Christ, Ronald Reagan, or John Wayne, I'm afraid we are in for 8 painful years of Hillary and all that goes with it: rising taxes, national health care, fairness doctrine, a flurry of anti-gun legislation, at least 2 more ACLU lawyers on the Supreme Court (hundreds more on federal benches), and decimation of the military. On the international front we’ll say goodbye to Israel and face several terrorists attacks on our embassies and likely on our soil, and when it does happen it will be nuclear, on a large coastal city, or maybe even from a barge on the Mississippi.

As it gets closer to 08 you can bet I’ll be building a fall out shelter in the mountains of NC and filling it up with gold coins, guns, ammo, coffee and freeze-dried food. My woodshed will be full of split and seasoned oak and maple. I already have a decent creek nearby and will have plenty of extra filters for my camping filter. I know where the deer and fish are and how the turkeys migrate, and the wife knows how to bake bread and can cook whatever I bring her.

it will be Clinton vs rudy because thats the two candidates that the Illuminati would find acceptable , most likely rudy will win as payback for his assistance in the 911 terror attacks and the following cover up

i'm sick of these socal reps saying they don't want Rudy to get the nom b/c he isn't 100% pro-life
i mean do u really want to see mccain as prez??:eusa_snooty:

it will be Clinton vs rudy because thats the two candidates that the Illuminati would find acceptable , most likely rudy will win as payback for his assistance in the 911 terror attacks and the following cover up

So now it's the administration, CIA, and Guilianni in 9/11 plot. Of course, which they have managed to keep from leaking out to the NY Times, because they've been so good at that...:rolleyes:

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission

So exactly what kind of spin is Mr. Mayor going to put on his abortions stance and views on gun control. NeoCons will have to have a vodka chaser for whatever his people conjure up.

So exactly what kind of spin is Mr. Mayor going to put on his abortions stance and views on gun control. NeoCons will have to have a vodka chaser for whatever his people conjure up.

If i were him i wouldnt put any spin on it. I dont respect him because of his positions, i respect him because of his leadership ability.

With that said, I wasnt planning to vote for him in the primaries, because i do disagree with those issues. But i have far more respect for him if he doesnt compromise his positions.

If i were him i wouldnt put any spin on it. I dont respect him because of his positions, i respect him because of his leadership ability.

With that said, I wasnt planning to vote for him in the primaries, because i do disagree with those issues. But i have far more respect for him if he doesnt compromise his positions.

Then he can totally count the Evangelical vote as ill-relevant and it will fall into another candidate’s column of support. The Bible Thumpers have been ignored once too often.

Forum List

Back