Guests

MtnBiker

Sep 28, 2003
Rocky Mountains
Have you guys noticed the amount of guests on the board lately? Quite a few and alot are registering. This board is alive and heathly. YYYEEEESSSSS!!!!!!

Oh how I love Yahoo! and love to harrass and ask them to please head over to this board, funny, they listen!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH!!!!!

Ah, I don't even read any of the news, just go there and reply to some of the stupid messages that the Liberals leave, harrass them, get told to drop dead, and on my way - but they are like Johnney, jon, jim, and Evil - too curious and hit the link! :D

Haha That is how I got on !!! Harassing Loserals on Yahoo !!:cof:

Why thank you!:bow2: :bow2: :bow2:

I probably got the 2 losers here too! shall I take a bow for them too? hehehehe!!!!!

I do what I am asked! there will always be one in the crowd to come and make a headache for you guys!

Its like I told SE anyone with a supportive Kerry user sign on should be banned immediatly at registration !! :D

Originally posted by janeeng
Oh how I love Yahoo! and love to harrass and ask them to please head over to this board, funny, they listen!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH!!!!!
thats how i found my way over here, i was trolling in yahoo fucking with people...lol

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Well there is the exception to rule! but for the most part the influx of new members appear to be problematic! we should meesage them the address to the "other board" prior to banning them!:D
LOL

Forum List

Back