Guess who's coming to dinner?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Barack Obama to me
show details 11:58 AM (1 hour ago)
Friend --

I've set aside time for four supporters like you to join me for dinner.

Most campaigns fill their dinner guest lists primarily with Washington lobbyists and special interests.

We didn't get here doing that, and we're not going to start now. We're running a different kind of campaign. We don't take money from Washington lobbyists or special-interest PACs -- we never have, and we never will.

We rely on everyday Americans giving whatever they can afford -- and I want to spend time with a few of you.

So if you make a donation today, you'll be automatically entered for a chance to be one of the four supporters to sit down with me for dinner. Please donate $5 or more today:

Obama needs my input and advise.

I will tell him he needs to run on a "It's not that government spends too much, it's that we stupidly allow your family too keep too much" campaign

Hey grandpa....What's for supper?

supper1.jpg

We didn't get here doing that, and we're not going to start now. We're running a different kind of campaign. We don't take money from Washington lobbyists or special-interest PACs -- we never have, and we never will.
My President, that is a flat-out lie.

Cagle Post » Obama Campaign is Swimming in Questionable Donor Funds

Obama's Big Fat PAC Lie

Obama Criticizes

er, um, well...hope? change?
Obama is a leftist. Leftists believe that their latest pronouncement defines reality. What they said yesterday doesn't matter, and you should NEVER pay any attention to what they do.

And his fellow leftists will let him get away with it. Every time.

Hey! I got one of these invitations too!

Let's all meet up and share a table!

$5 is a BARGAIN for Dinner AND a free trip!

Forum List

Back