Guess who was in my neighborhood today?

Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Feb 10, 2017
This guy!

aZZkpMt.jpg

vhbL29F.png

• Banned
Yeah, we have light poles in my neighborhood as well.

Do they have an Eagle claw spanning the top of them?

That is a big bird. The hawks around were all atwitter and mad and flew off cussin'. Mockingbirds attacked the eagle.

Pictures don't do Bald Eagles justice. They are really awesome when you see one. They are HUGE. I've seen them a handful of times.

One time, I saw a Peregrine falcon catch a small bird and eat it. That was pretty cool. A little bit disturbing but cool too. Nature. :D

Pictures don't do Bald Eagles justice. They are really awesome when you see one. They are HUGE. I've seen them a handful of times.

One time, I saw a Peregrine falcon catch a small bird and eat it. That was pretty cool. A little bit disturbing but cool too. Nature. :D
a couple of years ago, I had a bald eagle nesting in a cottonwood tree that flanked the pond next to my business. So Cool!

zero light poles for miles around me, no light pollution at all, so the starry starry nights are incredible here!

love the American Bald Eagle pic....they ARE huge huge huge....hard to tell from pictures....

Here are my two Bald Eagles that live in my neighborhood, they use trees here....:D

PA206843.JPG

PA206857.JPG

PA206863.JPG

PA206841.JPG

Last edited:
I have a possum living in the woods next to my house.

I have 2. One is a midget.
One time my cat killed a possum baby and put it in a box on the enclosed back porch. I didn't know it was there until there was a smell and a lot of flies. He went in and out through the cat flap. That cat was seriously into hunting. Another time he 'killed' a baby bird and put it in the dog's bed on the floor next to my bed. The dog was not sleeping there. I didn't know it was there and was wakened in the middle of the night by it's crying. It was too injured and died. And of course, he brought mice to the front and back door.

Majestic creatures.
They sure are ! A dump buzzard ! The official bird of the gimme party !
Here's his majesty now !

Have you seen an eagle or hawk kill something? It's a helluva thing.

I've seen a hawk in the top of a tree with a Redfish in its talon, and I was jealous.

This video is tame compared to what actually happens:

Proof That Bunnies Can Fly

Last edited:

Majestic creatures.
They sure are ! A dump buzzard ! The official bird of the gimme party !
Here's his majesty now !

Have you seen an eagle or hawk kill something?

Watching them hunt is cool as hell!!
Was sitting on my porch at the weekend place in Junction Texas and a hawk snatched a squirrel off an Oak tree limb five feet in front of me!!
The tree rat didnt stand a chance!

I saw a hawk rip a bunny apart before. It was horrible and kind of traumatizing. The poor bunnies! :( I know it's nature but I still get really upset when an animal suffers and dies.

Forum List

Back