Guess who the Media picked to host the WH Correspondent's dinner?

Drumpf is too cowardly to show up and take his medicine because no matter what writers they hire to write jokes for that turd his time at the mic will be the Mother of All Bombs. And dimwit knows it. Words are too scary for the precious snowflake.

Nothing like a slap in the face. I'd refuse to go. Don't know what Trump will do but if he declines, I wouldn't blame him.

Drumpf is too cowardly to show up and take his medicine because no matter what writers they hire to write jokes for that turd his time at the mic will be the Mother of All Bombs. And dimwit knows it. Words are too scary for the precious snowflake.

It's no different than attending a Flat Earth Society party. I wouldn't waste my time either.

It's no different than attending a Flat Earth Society party. I wouldn't waste my time either.

You people are so bizarre. You have actually given up on reality. Your minds are so weak that ANY fact that contradicts the safe space world view you need to believe is immediately rejected. Doctors have been working on curing this in various institutions for decades.

You people are so bizarre.

Oh? But we're not the ones who hold the Democrats' pocketed-press superstars in such high regard.

There's enough sour grapes from the RWNJs here that we could the make whine to go with that dinner.

But, you gotta watch cuz your owner sure as hell will. He'll be twitting far into the night.

Hasan Minhaj - funny, talented, not white bread - so of course, hated by the RWNJs.

Suck it up sheeples. You've got almost 4 years to enjoy the cheeto bombing civilians and running the US into bankruptcy.

Last edited:

You people are so bizarre. You have actually given up on reality. Your minds are so weak that ANY fact that contradicts the safe space world view you need to believe is immediately rejected. Doctors have been working on curing this in various institutions for decades.

Yabut, widdow Donnie can't stand up to being roasted. he has stay home, watching from his bed, with his little jammies on and he old unsecured Android phone propped up against his widdow teddy bear/blankie.

Is it any wonder that every single world leader has made mincemeat out of him?

Yabut, widdow Donnie can't stand up to being roasted. he has stay home, watching from his bed, with his little jammies on and he old unsecured Android phone propped up against his widdow teddy bear/blankie.

Is it any wonder that every single world leader has made mincemeat out of him?

Time was when the WH correspondents dinner was a dinner for the WH correspondents. Now though it's morphed into tables full of Hollyweirdos and other such vermin mixing and mingling with the media pukes and, for me at least, reason enough to take a pass if I was in the Big Chair.

Time was when the WH correspondents dinner was a dinner for the WH correspondents. Now though it's morphed into tables full of Hollyweirdos and other such vermin mixing and mingling with the media pukes and, for me at least, reason enough to take a pass if I was in the Big Chair.

Yeah, you're right...Trump used to attend it. The word "vermin" certainly applies

Since Trump is too cowardly to attend, he is welcome to watch the dinner and tweet away

He has such a refined sense of humor

Forum List

Back