guess who surprised wounded vets in Dallas?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
DBwwKh4XkAEb-S2.jpg

DBwveLUUIAAyANq.jpg

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Pr...urprise-Wounded-Vets-in-Dallas-426579231.html

I do feel that Bush has many regrets and does have a heart. I have seen him cry over it..

Unlike creepy crooked Cheney who sleeps on the zillions he made from the war..I have never seen that evil man support the vets...

I was gonna guess Barack Obama but he was tied up over in Europe somewhere getting paid and making notoriety for himself as usual actually slamming our president, our country, and our affairs!

Meantime there is good ol' GW, not a perfect president, but you have to give him credit, the guy is always out there doing the right thing even when no one was really looking.

GW does that every time Wounded Warriors come to Dallas or Ft Worth. He also goes to DFW airport and greets troops returning from combat zones. Most times the TV stations and newspapers aren't notified until it's over. Every year Wounded Warriors go on bicycle rides from Ft. Hood and stay in a hotel in Ft Worth the first night. The past 2 years when they rode into the hotel parking lot they were greeted by the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. Talk about emotional.

I think W. probably has the biggest heart out of all his clan.

That's not saying much.

GW does that every time Wounded Warriors come to Dallas or Ft Worth. He also goes to DFW airport and greets troops returning from combat zones. Most times the TV stations and newspapers aren't notified until it's over. Every year Wounded Warriors go on bicycle rides from Ft. Hood and stay in a hotel in Ft Worth the first night. The past 2 years when they rode into the hotel parking lot they were greeted by the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. Talk about emotional.

I respected him the day he went into ground zero after 9/11..

I truly felt that all Americans were united together as one for a few hours anyway during that time.

I don't think Barry Obama has ever actually TOUCHED a vet, has he? I mean, he was a senator and a US President. Doesn't that mean he is exempt from actually touching, shaking hands with or standing with people who actually risk their lives for their country and do real, hard work for not a lot of money?

I mean, that might set a dangerous precedent and bring attention to the fact that he has never worked hard a day in his life, never done a thing except to benefit himself financially and politically, and never showed up anywhere except if it was previously staged with cameras and lights and the media to bring favorable attention to himself?

Tommy's Burgers near TCU campus in Ft Worth is my favorite burger joint in Texas. In the past couple years I have been eating there when George Bush walked in with his Secret Service agents and had a burger. I've never talked to him but I heard him tell a customer that he ate there because Tommy only uses Nolan Ryan Beef for his burgers. Each burger is served with a little banner on a toothpick that says"Nolan Ryan Beef." Bush owned the Texas Rangers when Ryan was on the team. Never know when ol' George pops up someplace without notice.

I was stationed in Korea when President Bush made a surprise visit to Yongsan Army Base. I didn't get to see him up close because I was working but I watched him get out of his car and walk down the street shaking soldiers hands and taking picture with them.

When then Senator Clinton made a surprise visit the Afghanistan to meet Ft Drum soldiers they had to "ask" for volunteers to meet her.

I'm no cheerleader for Bush but soldiers know when someone cares for them.

Forum List

Back