Guess Who is Father of the Year.....

That's irrelevant to the choice as FOTY of someone who has sex with women he is a position of power over who are young enough to be his daughter.

He's popular. He deserves some recognition. But FOTY? I don't go around posting "what is the world coming to?" everyday. But when a person who was unfaithful to his wife and who made parents have to explain to their children what oral sex was and why it was in the news is called FOTY, that's messed up.
His daughter, Chelsea, is 32.

Tell me exactly why do you support this award to him as a father?

to someone as Left as Junky is......it does not matter about Character.....it has to do with he is a Democrat and some "Cons" are bad mouthing the choice....that's all she needs....

All these Prices ...Fathers, Mothers, Great Grand Aunts .... of the Year ...etc...etc...including the Nobel Price ..... what rubbish!!:mad:

All these awards heve been greatly diminished in the last few decades because they have been judged seemingly by goody-goodies ...bleeding hearts and left wingers ....

Clinton Chief Dress Stainer of the Year, courtesy of Lewinsky ...could have been more appropriate. :rolleyes:

to someone as Left as Junky is......it does not matter about Character.....it has to do with he is a Democrat and some "Cons" are bad mouthing the choice....that's all she needs....

I'm still getting to learn about various people here but I always try to assume the best and that they will be able to reach high and give me something I can work with...maybe. :D

That's irrelevant to the choice as FOTY of someone who has sex with women he is a position of power over who are young enough to be his daughter.

He's popular. He deserves some recognition. But FOTY? I don't go around posting "what is the world coming to?" everyday. But when a person who was unfaithful to his wife and who made parents have to explain to their children what oral sex was and why it was in the news is called FOTY, that's messed up.

Still curious about what PJ's answer to that will be.

i know i said it on one of the myriad BS threads on this topic, but just because someone is a bad husband doesn't mean he's a bad father.

and from everything i now about them, he's been a great father and she adores him.

Um cheating on your Mom and creating the sleazy embarrassing scandal he did at that point in her young life makes him a very distant runner up for this crackerjack award imo.

Because he is a good father??

i know i said it on one of the myriad BS threads on this topic, but just because someone is a bad husband doesn't mean he's a bad father.

and from everything i now about them, he's been a great father and she adores him.

Um cheating on your Mom and creating the sleazy embarrassing scandal he did at that point in her young life makes him a very distant runner up for this crackerjack award imo.

The only person who knows that, is Chelsea.

and yet chelsea adores him.

you do realize this was a lifetime ago for her, right?

it only ever should have been the business of his wife.

Because he is a good father??

Aaaw you know the devil is in the details Doc. Give some up.:D

I assume it is for 2012 not 1997....:cool:
A lot of water under the bridge since then...

yes... if it's about clinton, you can go back 15 years... just to talk about an affair that was meaningless

but you're not allowed to talk about baby bush.... and him crashing the economy and leaving the country a mess. :shhhhhh:

and yet chelsea adores him.

you do realize this was a lifetime ago for her, right?

it only ever should have been the business of his wife.

Unfortunately, the classless bozo that he is, he made it the business of the entire world.

Forum List

Back