Guess Who is Father of the Year.....

In spite of all the hate and attacks and name calling the nasty low-down rw's heaped on his pre-teen/teen age daughter, good parenting got her through. Look at her now. Job well done to both her parents and no wonder The Hate Brigade is mad.

LOL

Just suck it up.

so then he should have got it when she was 18 and off to college....not 14 years after that....

p016_1_02.jpg

the very height of hypocrisy! Arafat winning the "peace prize"? What a joke!

- jeremiah

First Obama wins the "Peace" prize
Now Bill Clinton named the “Father of the Year” by the National Father’s Day Council
Seriously, these awards are being diluted to the point where they are virtually meaningless.
Bill Clinton named 'Father of the Year' - POLITICO.com

I love satire.:D

Okay not to paint too fine of a line on this matter but are we sure he is a father?:eusa_eh:

And past winners have been..

About the Father of the Year Awards and the Father's Day/Mother's Day Council, Inc.

Attachments

• $clinton_laughing.jpg
    $clinton_laughing.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 50
A case can be made that Bill Clinton has redeemed himself somewhat in his later years.

But to call him Father of the Year is obscene.

A case can be made that Bill Clinton has redeemed himself somewhat in his later years.

But to call him Father of the Year is obscene.

Kind of strange.

I have no issues with Bill except that he should have had more respect for the office of President but then again I could say that about many Presidents.

President Clinton is popular worldwide. Cons are pissed because no Conservatives are so popular .. wonder why.

President Clinton is popular worldwide. Cons are pissed because no Conservatives are so popular .. wonder why.

Do you really think this "award" is a big deal to most people? I actually don't have any issue with Clinton today. I voted for him the first time and I am not a liberal, well a modern day one at least.

The award is a joke considering all the amazing fathers who deserve it.

That's irrelevant to the choice as FOTY of someone who has sex with women he is a position of power over who are young enough to be his daughter.

He's popular. He deserves some recognition. But FOTY? I don't go around posting "what is the world coming to?" everyday. But when a person who was unfaithful to his wife and who made parents have to explain to their children what oral sex was and why it was in the news is called FOTY, that's messed up.

That's irrelevant to the choice as FOTY of someone who has sex with women he is a position of power over who are young enough to be his daughter.

He's popular. He deserves some recognition. But FOTY? I don't go around posting "what is the world coming to?" everyday. But when a person who was unfaithful to his wife and who made parents have to explain to their children what oral sex was and why it was in the news is called FOTY, that's messed up.

:clap2:Can't rep ya but head meets nail on this post.

His daughter, Chelsea, is 32.

You know which time period I was referring to. There is no statute of limitations on presidential creepiness and it is a mockery to reward that kind of behavior with FOTY.

He is NOT a good role model for fatherhood.

Tell me exactly why do you support this award to him as a father?

You know which time period I was referring to. There is no statute of limitations on presidential creepiness and it is a mockery to reward that kind of behavior with FOTY.

He is NOT a good role model for fatherhood.
Chelsea was a teen at the time of Monica. Monica was well into her twenties and had been giving blowjobs to older men since she was in high school.

Forum List

Back