Guess who I hate?

Originally posted by -=d=-
It might be a photo of me :)

Well that would make you the total opposite of mickey jackson. He started out a little black boy and turned into a white woman, and you started out a little white boy and turned out to be a black woman.... HAHAH A HA HA HA HA HA HA AHA HA H!!:cof:

Originally posted by Pale Rider
Well that would make you the total opposite of mickey jackson. He started out a little black boy and turned into a white woman, and you started out a little white boy and turned out to be a black woman.... HAHAH A HA HA HA HA HA HA AHA HA H!!:cof:

mmmmmmmmmmm.....black women...... :)

Originally posted by Pale Rider
Well who the hell is the guy in the pic anyway? I feel like I've missed something here.

Its just a random guy, thats whats funy about it. Im not sure, however, if it is a guy, it may be a girl. It kinda goes either way. Dont you think?

Yeah, I wasn't really sure if it was a guy or not either, I just said 'this guy' and hoped nobody would call me on it, so THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! J/k

Kinda looks like a young Kid Rock now that I look at it again.

mullet.jpg

:D

Originally posted by Dan
Yeah, I wasn't really sure if it was a guy or not either, I just said 'this guy' and hoped nobody would call me on it, so THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! J/k

I just dont know. It looks like a girl, its a girl. It looks like a boy its a boy. Great, how can I get ANY sleep tonight...

New Topics

Forum List

Back