Guess Who Hillary Now Blames for Her Loss

The third-party candidates who ran for president in 2016 are “crazy,” according to Hillary Clinton.

The Democrat used the pejorative to describe the outsiders who challenged her and Donald Trump during an interview for a profile at New York magazine.

Clinton lamented what she sees as left-wing news outlets hiring right-leaning pundits in order to appeal to conservative viewers.

“When I mention MSNBC’s hiring of conservatives including George Will, and The New York Times’ new climate-change-skeptic opinion columnist, Bret Stephens, her brow furrows,” NY magazine’s Rebecca Traister writes.

“Why…would…you…do…that?” Clinton responded.

“Sixty-six million people voted for me, plus, you know, the crazy third-party people,” she continued.

Hillary Clinton, Still Bitter, Dismisses Those ‘Crazy’ Third-Party Candidates

Don't we all want her and Jeb! to run again in 2020? America needs the elite ruling class!
View attachment 129212

So what? You've defeated Hillary. Trump is now President, and deflecting to Hillary isn't going to cut it when Trump chaotic, clusterfuck Presidency keeps making mistake after mistake. .
As a community organizer once said - elections have consequences.
Yes, and for us, the very sad and deplorable consequence is a t-rump presidency which is rotten to the core and already under investigation within the first 100 days. A president who sucks up to the Saudis and Russians and insults our long time democratic allies, who tries to fire and/or influence heads of agencies who are investigating him, & who is a low-life stooge.... It's a sad, sad consequence for the United States.

She seems to have a huge problem with simply taking responsibility for losing her own campaign. It seems a rather odd thing to do.
This stuff is utterly laughable since you guys think t-rump walks on water--the guy who takes responsibility for NOTHING and blames everyone and their brothers for his own mistakes and problems. Too, too funny,.

Yes, and for us, the very sad and deplorable consequence is a t-rump presidency which is rotten to the core and already under investigation within the first 100 days. A president who sucks up to the Saudis and Russians and insults our long time democratic allies, who tries to fire and/or influence heads of agencies who are investigating him, & who is a low-life stooge.... It's a sad, sad consequence for the United States.
They are under investigation because they are not Democrats. What's sad is too many idiots like you gobble up all the party propaganda fed to you without question.

She seems to have a huge problem with simply taking responsibility for losing her own campaign. It seems a rather odd thing to do.
This stuff is utterly laughable since you guys think t-rump walks on water--the guy who takes responsibility for NOTHING and blames everyone and their brothers for his own mistakes and problems. Too, too funny,.
You are not fooling anyone. You just described Hillary and Obama and tried to smear Trump with it.

The third-party candidates who ran for president in 2016 are “crazy,” according to Hillary Clinton.

The Democrat used the pejorative to describe the outsiders who challenged her and Donald Trump during an interview for a profile at New York magazine.

Clinton lamented what she sees as left-wing news outlets hiring right-leaning pundits in order to appeal to conservative viewers.

“When I mention MSNBC’s hiring of conservatives including George Will, and The New York Times’ new climate-change-skeptic opinion columnist, Bret Stephens, her brow furrows,” NY magazine’s Rebecca Traister writes.

“Sixty-six million people voted for me, plus, you know, the crazy third-party people,” she continued.

Don't we all want her and Jeb! to run again in 2020? America needs the elite ruling class!
View attachment 129212

So what? You've defeated Hillary. Trump is now President, and deflecting to Hillary isn't going to cut it when Trump chaotic, clusterfuck Presidency keeps making mistake after mistake. .

Brace yourself snowflake, it's about to get ugly. Hillary and Obama and all their administration are in deep doo-doo.

The drunk old bich has nver taken responsibility for anything she's done her entire life.
She's not going to change now.

View attachment 129212

What's next after the Russia lie? Trump sold the government $45B in ineffective bathtubs? No, that involves easy facts that can be traces. Has to be something vague. I know. Trump is the mastermind behind global warming!

View attachment 129212

What's next after the Russia lie? Trump sold the government $45B in ineffective bathtubs? No, that involves easy facts that can be traces. Has to be something vague. I know. Trump is the mastermind behind global warming!

Global warming is always a go to for snowflakes because it's bullshit with no evidence.

I'll believe NYC is going to be underwater when Real Estate prices reflect it.

Whatever, Margot, I've been subjected to your schtick for years.

I'm not buying what you're peddling.

Hillary is seriously thinking of running again in 2020.

Thanks to FBI Director Comey's testimony before Congress we all now KNOW Hillary broke numerous laws regarding safe-guarding, storage, and handling classified information, violating the FOIA and the Federal Records Acts, AND jeopardized national security (on top of getting 4 Americans needlessly killed and handing Libya over to Al Qaeda and ISIS).

If the Democratic Party gives that old, corrupt, criminal, 2-time loser the nomination again that will definetly be the end of the Democratic Party!

New Topics

Forum List

Back