Guess which one pees sitting down....

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A picture is worth a thousand words......NICE SOCKS, Canuck!

EC073B1XsAI5s8f

(Excerpt) Read more at twitter.com ...

My guess is one that doesn't have a dickie-do.

EC073B1XsAI5s8f

Dumb look for the Canuck, but at least he's not greasy fatty like the dotard.

So, Trump's not a spindly, sissy-boy pushover twat like you who actually has to shave every day?
Trump's a fat idiot. Trudeau wins again.
He won at being a faggot.
Didn't know the fat dying dotard was trying to win that one. Chalk up another loss for his stupid ass.

So, Trump's not a spindly, sissy-boy pushover twat like you who actually has to shave every day?

So we can count you in for one vote against America. You're for ANYONE so long as it is against Trump. Got it. You probably have a poster of Xi Jinping in your bedroom you whack off too, Augustina.

EC073B1XsAI5s8f

Didn't know the fat dying dotard was trying to win that one. Chalk up another loss for his stupid ass.

So you got Trump both fat and dying now? Anything you want to share with us? Got any plans the FBI might want to know about, Turdboy? How close to DC are you?

So we can count you in for one vote against America. You're for ANYONE so long as it is against Trump. Got it. You probably have a poster of Xi Jinping in your bedroom you whack off too, Augustina.
Anyone? No way. Too many braindead racists like Trump and yourself in this country. Going with "anyone" is too risky. And I'm an adult, so no posters in my room, kiddo.

So you got Trump both fat and dying now? Anything you want to share with us? Got any plans the FBI might want to know about, Turdboy? How close to DC are you?
Trump is old and obese. As much damage as he's doing to the planet, we can take solace in knowing that 15 years from now he'll be dead.

Anyone? No way. Too many braindead racists like Trump and yourself in this country. Going with "anyone" is too risky. And I'm an adult, so no posters in my room, kiddo.
He says he is an adult and he still refers to "his room". lol.

They call it an upstairs box or something down in Buttfuck, Texas?

Never heard of anything like that you deranged faggot.

Never heard of anything like that you deranged faggot.
Of course not, dipshit

Forum List

Back