Guess which movie I'm watching.

The Fifth Element........ I might have been wrong but, what's better than Milla's fight scene with Inva Mula in the background?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJB5Rqc1m0Y&feature=related]YouTube - 5th element diva[/ame]

Last edited:
Well, that was good. A three page thread over what movie I'm watching.

We really don't have lives, do we?

I can't believe I won!
Thank you, thank you. It's all for the children!

And I do have a life. I just choose to put inane activities such as this before my real life!

The Fifth Element........ I might have been wrong but, what's better than Milla's fight scene with Inva Mula in the background?

YouTube - 5th element diva

I put off watching the fifth element for years because I thought it was a cheap guy flick, based on the really hokey costumes.

But I watched it finally and loved it, and it's one of the movies I watch on a regular basis.

As is Aliens. I saw that before it was released in a theater in Phoenix and was completely blown away. I have the DVD set and watch them, especially #2, fairly regularly.

Guess which movie I'm watching.
51ZZO74d5FL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I put off watching the fifth element for years because I thought it was a cheap guy flick, based on the really hokey costumes.

But I watched it finally and loved it, and it's one of the movies I watch on a regular basis.

As is Aliens. I saw that before it was released in a theater in Phoenix and was completely blown away. I have the DVD set and watch them, especially #2, fairly regularly.

Matrix, too, I'd guess...

;)

New Topics

Forum List

Back