Guess where all that tax cut money for the rich is being spent?

"I dont want to shrink government, I want to reduce it to a size I can drag it down the hallway and drown it in the bathtub"

A wise wise man.

"The government that governs least, governs best." Ben Franklin.

You want a nanny state. I want a daddy state. The one that says quit your bitching, do your chores, grow up, and take it like a man. Life's not perfect and you aren't entitled to someone else supporting you.

And my last quote for you.

"The world doesn't owe you anything. It was here first." Mark Twain.

Now we're fudging numbers of our own lies to make it seem better for you. HAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA...

Wow Hairnet. You are desperate.

Why does the republican party act like they do while in office?

They run up debt and cut taxes every time.

What will be the result of such stupidity?

They never spend on things like infrastructure, they spend on needless wars and adopt laws the ruin education and social structure iteams.

It time to out them like they have outed themselves.

"I dont want to shrink government, I want to reduce it to a size I can drag it down the hallway and drown it in the bathtub"

That is Grover Norquist and he is one of your leaders.

Because of their moron base. Look at that one, Fitz, who said the Democratic Party is 82% white and said the 2.4 trillion dollar tax cut from Bush was poo, which I guess means it's a lie. What an idiot.

A right winger who not only didn't know Bush gave a 2.4 trillion dollar tax cut, but clearly didn't know the Republicans held unemployment benefits for millions of Americans hostage so they could get another 900 billion for millionaires and billionaires. That entire party is so fucking stupid. No wonder their leadership plays them the way they do.

See what I mean? Republicans are so concerned that rich people get all that money. So they can create jobs. When you point out they created those jobs in China, the right shrugs and says, (yawn) "So what?"

Now you got to lower the "corporate" income tax DUmmie. The US has the second hightest corporate income tax in the world. Do the math.

Now we're fudging numbers of our own lies to make it seem better for you. HAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA...

Wow Hairnet. You are desperate.

What numbers? What are you talking about?

They never spend on things like infrastructure, they spend on needless wars and adopt laws the ruin education and social structure iteams.

Because of their moron base. Look at that one, Fitz, who said the Democratic Party is 82% white and said the 2.4 trillion dollar tax cut from Bush was poo, which I guess means it's a lie. What an idiot.

A right winger who not only didn't know Bush gave a 2.4 trillion dollar tax cut, but clearly didn't know the Republicans held unemployment benefits for millions of Americans hostage so they could get another 900 billion for millionaires and billionaires. That entire party is so fucking stupid. No wonder their leadership plays them the way they do.

I will never understand why people believe lies to retain the republican line.

So many only care about party and facts be damned

Rdean, this is why you are one of the most notable retards on this board. Let me just applaud you in your consistant stupidity. Even a broken record doesn't skip so perfectly.

:clap:

When Republicans cut taxes for the rich the first time, 52% went to just 1.7% of the population. Where was it spent?
And now that they managed to do the same thing again, where is that money going to be spent? The answer might surprise you.

0629_us-companies-china-starbucks-intro_390x220.jpg

U.S. Companies That Invest Big In China - Forbes.com

All-American companies from Apple ( AAPL - news - people ) to Ford Motor ( F - news - people ) to Nike ( NKE - news - people ) to HJ Heinz ( HNZ - news - people ) to the Gap ( GPS - news - people ) are expanding in mainland China. Last year American companies ponied up $3.6 billion in foreign direct investment in China, up sharply from the $2.9 billion invested in 2008, according to the U.S.-China Business Council.

Much of the money was spent building or expanding factories (in China). Nearly half of the investments so far this year--more than $18 billion--came in the manufacturing sector.

China factories close to catching U.S. manufacturing output - Jun. 21, 2010

The value of goods produced by China's factories reached about $1.6 trillion last year, compared to $1.7 trillion by U.S. manufacturers.

But Tonelson said the share of U.S. purchases of more expensive products made in China has risen steadily in the past decade. The Chinese share of the U.S. computer market now tops a third, for example.

"This is not just shoes and toys and T-shirts," he said about the growth of Chinese manufacturers. "And you ain't seen nothing yet."

Made in China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2007 Chinese Export Recall

2008 Chinese milk scandal

2009 Made in India scandal

Made in China: tainted food, fake drugs and dodgy paint

Seafood ban latest threat to China's reputation in U.S.

US halts China seafood imports

Chinese Regulators Say Goods Substandard

death toll from Chinese toxins rises

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm just trying to figure our what the right wing thinks it's doing? Why are they so eager to support "China"? I know many on this site don't believe that China is a communist country, but it is. Even if it weren't, why so much support? Republicans are working to invest in China while Americans are tearing up our roads to replace them with gravel. Hi tech trains in China and gravel roads here? Someone please explain to me. PLEASE!

Tight times put gravel on the road - USATODAY.com

Gravel roads, once a symbol of quaint times, are emerging as a sign of financial struggle in a growing number of rural towns.
High costs and tight budgets have prompted communities in Maine, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania and Vermont to convert or consider converting their cracked asphalt roads back to gravel to cut maintenance costs, officials in those states say.

First, your math still sucks. Even if you inflate the numbers and claim that $1 trillion dollars of the $2.7 trillion tax cut is going to the rich that is not 52% of the total. Not to mention that the percent of people who make more than more than $200,000 is a lot more than 1.7%.

Second, it is their money, they can do what they want with it. Why do you want the Chinese to starve again? Never mind, you are a racist, and do not need a reason.

Why should I pay $500 for an iPhone so Americans can manufactur it and Barack Obama can buy union votes?

Scamming poor people who work in communist sweat shops for 51 cents an hour, 60 to 70 hours a week so you can have an iPhone is so "right wing". So Conservative.

If Republicans or right wingers acted any other way, people might think they were, gasp, Democrats.

I hate Apple, but don't expect you liberal friends to stop buying it, they enjoy being controlled.

Why do you accept lies in place of cold hard facts fritz?
When you use a fact sometime, I might listen. But as you are a purveyor of opinion, let alone unable to tell the difference between opinion, bias, fact and truth, I doubt you have much of importance to say either.

But at least Hairnet continues to keep his Gallium Parrot award.

No the right doesn't say "so what"

What happened to Obams idea of giving tax breaks to the companies who keep their jobs here, and no breaks to the ones who dont-promises promises

The income tax cuts or raises won't effect any of those companies bottom lines. C-Corporations (all the corporations you just named) have a dual taxation. The company gets hit with the corporate tax and their executives get hit with income taxes. The executives are not the owners so taking money out of their pockets doesn't effect the profits or bottom-line of the corporation. Again C-Corps get hit with the 35% Federal Corporate Tax + State Corporate Tax = Higher than Even Japan is Many states!

HOWEVER, the companies that are directly effected by a raise in the income tax is all other businesses. S-Corps, LLC, LLP, LP and GP! The vast majority of SUCCESSFUL small business are not C corps they are usually S-Corps, LLC and LPs. These companies get hit with the flow through taxation. Since the stakeholders in these companies are the the owners, any raise taxation, reduces profits! Hence raising income taxes reduces their cost.

The LARGE PORTION of SUCCESSFUL small business (who can employ up to 500 AMERICANS) have NET PROFITS of between $250K-$750K some even to $1 mil! If Obama got his way and raised the income taxes on these guys, then the VAST majority of the SUCCESSFUL Small Business would have been hit with the tax increase!

Sorry, but what your putting forth here was debunked LONG time ago. Observe:

Five myths about the Bush tax cuts

2. Allowing the high-income tax cuts to expire would hurt small businesses.

One of the most common objections to letting the cuts expire for those in the highest tax brackets is that it would hurt small businesses. As Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) recently put it, allowing the cuts to lapse would amount to "a job-killing tax hike on small business during tough economic times."

This claim is misleading. If, as proposed, the Bush tax cuts are allowed to expire for the highest earners, the vast majority of small businesses will be unaffected. Less than 2 percent of tax returns reporting small-business income are filed by taxpayers in the top two income brackets -- individuals earning more than about $170,000 a year and families earning more than about $210,000 a year.

And just as most small businesses aren't owned by people in the top income brackets, most people in the top income brackets don't rely mainly on small-business income: According to the Tax Policy Center, such proceeds make up a majority of income for about 40 percent of households in the top income bracket and a third of households in the second-highest bracket. If the objective is to help small businesses, continuing the Bush tax cuts on high-income taxpayers isn't the way to go -- it would miss more than 98 percent of small-business owners and would primarily help people who don't make most of their money off those businesses.

Five myths about the Bush tax cuts

Forum List

Back