Guess where all that tax cut money for the rich is being spent?

Is it good for this country if we're forced to pay $5000 for computers the rest of the world can buy for $500?

I thought so. No suggestions. No ideas. And people wonder why I make fun of Republicans. Well, now you know why.

Oh, and drill for oil all over the world like China is doing, too.

Freedom. Free trade. Free markets. Let Americans buy anything from anywhere they want in the world.

When capitalistic companies drill for oil, even in America, it goes on the "world market". Unless you live in China. In China, the "free market" is an "illusion". China is a communist country. No one really owns anything. The governments LETS people take care of "stuff", but the government can nationalize anytime. Even the unions are "government run". It's how they can force people to work 60 to 70 hours a week for 51 cents an hour and live in dorms.

Hey, idiot, why should Americans be too poor to afford the same goods the rest of the world buys for less, just so Democrats can buy a few hundred thousand more union votes?

You do know that China has unions? Right? You know that? They are "government run". Independent unions are "illegal".

Is that what you are advocating here?

Come on spell it out. If you put up some links, it would make you go out and actually do some "research". You might develop some credibility.

The right received trillions in tax breaks during the Bush years. Presumably they know what they are getting for the next two years. How many jobs will they create? In in what fields?

Republicans may have a lot of 'splainin' to do.

Rdean said:
Someone please explain to me. PLEASE!

Hairnet, we can't. You're too goddamn dumb, and dedicated to blaming all the world's ills on republicans while refusing to acknowledge your political kin's responsibility for being the real culprits in anything bad.

The right received trillions in tax breaks during the Bush years.
Trillions?

Start citing proof of TRILLIONS of dollars.

Last edited:
The right received trillions in tax breaks during the Bush years.
Trillions?

Start citing proof of TRILLIONS of dollars.

The first Bush tax cut was 2.4 trillion dollars with 52% going to the top 1.7% of the country. The recent Republican tax break passed because Republicans were holding hostage unemployment benefits for millions in the Middle Class adds another 900 billion. Together, those equal trillions. It's not like it hasn't been on the news? It was the entire reason behind the Obama capitulation. He wasn't willing to do that to millions of unemployed. Republican were and are.

Rdean said:
Someone please explain to me. PLEASE!

Hairnet, we can't. You're too goddamn dumb, and dedicated to blaming all the world's ills on republicans while refusing to acknowledge your political kin's responsibility for being the real culprits in anything bad.

The Republican Party is 90% white. They are the largest single ethnic block in America. While whites also make up the majority of the Democratic Party, those whites included Hispanics, gays, scientists, educators, liberals, feminists and so on.

As the Republicans have shown by what the did during the Bush administration, because their numbers are so large and they vote in lockstep as a block, they can do pretty much whatever they want. We all know that to be true. What is it they haven't gotten in the last 20 years besides Obama winning the last election? After what they did during the Bush years, even many Republicans wanted a change. Anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
They crashed the economy for the second time in one lifetime and now want to blame it on someone else.

The republican party is hell bent on dragging this country down the hall and drowning it in the bathtub.

welcome to the 'Truthmatters' Universe. It has nothing to do with reality, but yet it keeps popping up like intellectual herpes.

DING! The hairnet school of bigotry strikes again.

BTW, 82% of the DNC is white. You gonna bitch about that?

and ooh ooh for old time's sake, can you say only 6% of scientists are republican? Pleeeeease? It makes you look so retarded, Hairnet!

They crashed the economy for the second time in one lifetime and now want to blame it on someone else.

The republican party is hell bent on dragging this country down the hall and drowning it in the bathtub.

I don't think that's the plan. I think the Republican leadership sees America a fat goose and if they work it right, they can continue to squeeze more and more golden eggs out of it's starving carcass.

The Republican leadership plays their base magnificently. They have these people believing that it's "immigrants" and "liberals" who are ruining their lives. Even with the evidence that millions of jobs were moved to China from 2001 to 2008 and the Republican Chamber of Commerce with Chinese support spent millions teaching American companies how to outsource to China, they still believe it's Democrats.

And it's so funny. They ask Democrats, "Where's the jobs"? Yes, where indeed?

Trillions in tax breaks were supposed to take care of that. How did they work out? And now trillions more? And just this year, another 1.3 million jobs were created in China.

You want to bet that if Americans were willing to work 60 to 70 hours a week for 51 cents an hour and live in dorms, repeal the EPA and OSHA, those companies would be running back here? They wouldn't be able to rebuild fast enough. Is this the Republican "vision" of America? Because they only fight Democrats. I'm still waiting for a single policy or plan. So far, their plan as been to "make things better".

The first Bush tax cut was 2.4 trillion dollars with 52% going to the top 1.7% of the country.
Those numbers smell like poo. As in pulled out of your ass by assumption. Got links from credible news sources proving that allegation?

I don't think that's the plan. I think the Republican leadership sees America a fat goose and if they work it right, they can continue to squeeze more and more golden eggs out of it's starving carcass.

The Republican leadership plays their base magnificently. They have these people believing that it's "immigrants" and "liberals" who are ruining their lives. Even with the evidence that millions of jobs were moved to China from 2001 to 2008 and the Republican Chamber of Commerce with Chinese support spent millions teaching American companies how to outsource to China, they still believe it's Democrats.

Trillions in tax breaks were supposed to take care of that. How did they work out? And now trillions more? And just this year, another 1.3 million jobs were created in China.

You want to bet that if Americans were willing to work 60 to 70 hours a week for 51 cents an hour and live in dorms, repeal the EPA and OSHA, those companies would be running back here? They wouldn't be able to rebuild fast enough. Is this the Republican "vision" of America? Because they only fight Democrats. I'm still waiting for a single policy or plan. So far, their plan as been to "make things better".

The republican leadership wants this country run by the corporations.

Not the republican masses they are just useful idiots.

The republican leadership wants our democracy dead.

They want the wealthy to rule the land

The income tax cuts or raises won't effect any of those companies bottom lines. C-Corporations (all the corporations you just named) have a dual taxation. The company gets hit with the corporate tax and their executives get hit with income taxes. The executives are not the owners so taking money out of their pockets doesn't effect the profits or bottom-line of the corporation. Again C-Corps get hit with the 35% Federal Corporate Tax + State Corporate Tax = Higher than Even Japan is Many states!

This is not what is meant by double taxation. Double taxation means the company itself pays income tax and the shareholders pay dividend tax, thus income to the company is essentially taxed twice.

The republican leadership wants this country run by the corporations.

Not the republican masses they are just useful idiots.

The republican leadership wants our democracy dead.

They want the wealthy to rule the land

Still doing your dead level best to maintain that record you hold as an unrivaled dumbass. Congratulations on succeeding.

Why does the republican party act like they do while in office?

They run up debt and cut taxes every time.

What will be the result of such stupidity?

They never spend on things like infrastructure, they spend on needless wars and adopt laws the ruin education and social structure iteams.

It time to out them like they have outed themselves.

"I dont want to shrink government, I want to reduce it to a size I can drag it down the hallway and drown it in the bathtub"

That is Grover Norquist and he is one of your leaders.

DING! The hairnet school of bigotry strikes again.

BTW, 82% of the DNC is white. You gonna bitch about that?

and ooh ooh for old time's sake, can you say only 6% of scientists are republican? Pleeeeease? It makes you look so retarded, Hairnet!

Democrats are approximately, 69% white, 21% black, and 10% latino/other.
Republicans are approximately 89% white, 2% black, and 9% latino/other.

You know this right? I've only linked about a hundred times.

Why would you think more than 6% of scientists would be Republican? Their "anti education" position is well known and understood.

The first Bush tax cut was 2.4 trillion dollars with 52% going to the top 1.7% of the country.
Those numbers smell like poo. As in pulled out of your ass by assumption. Got links from credible news sources proving that allegation?

What the hell is wrong with you? You sit in front of the Internet. Don't you know what's going on? Do some "Google Search". Fucktard moron.

Forum List

Back