Guess What's Coming Next Hezbollah?

Israel started this, can't stand peace, I'm sure the French Jews are rethinking coming to Israel as they may not have that "fighting spirit".

Is Hezbollah ready for another ass-kicking?

They got lucky last time, with Israel arrogantly overlooking recent Iranian equipping and training of large numbers of Hezbollah fighters.

The Israelis will not make that mistake again.

Next time, they will be going after Hezbollah as they would go after a large-scale and regular Arab army, as they have so often in the past.

If Hezbollah is stupid enough to provoke the Israelis and/or escalate the situation beyond its present state, there will be a lot of blood flowing... nearly all of it Hezbollah's, and whatever civilians that those chickenshits hide amongst and behind, hoping for the IDF to give them a collateral-casualties propaganda victory.

Last edited:
So is this going to escalate? Why?

I say it will. It is the most effective way for Israel to gain grounds on it security. Will Obama at the helm Israel can expect no real U.S. support for the next 2 years. With the region in growing chaos Israel is going to need so spin up their war machine anyhow. Not doing so in 2006 caused them to pay dearly. I do not think they will make the same mistake twice.

Hezbollah has to be very careful because Israel has clearly stated that any attack by them from Lebanon will be considered an act of war and therefore Lebanon itself will be held responsible.

The Palestinians will only be counter attacked if they were responsible in any way for the killing of the two soldiers.

Hezbollah is playing with fire ...it doesn't want to stir up a civil war situation whithin Lebanon.

Hezbollah has to be very careful because Israel has clearly stated that any attack by them from Lebanon will be considered an act of war and therefore Lebanon itself will be held responsible.

The Palestinians will only be counter attacked if they were responsible in any way for the killing of the two soldiers.

Hezbollah is playing with fire ...it doesn't want to stir up a civil war situation within Lebanon.
I think it goes without saying the Israel military is planning their counter attack at this moment. An inkind would be at least two dead Hezbollah soldiers. The most significant aspect of the reprisal is where. As you state Lebanon is now considered within its right for Israel to strike. A strike to Lebanese soil would seem to be the most advantageous for Israel as it then forces Hezbollah to rethink its balance of forces. Lebanon was really wary of Hezbollah keeping its military rather than becoming part of a national military after the war of 2006. Hezbollah insisted it needed its military to defend Lebanon effectively. Nasrallah was then pressed hard to explain why Hezbollah was going to Syria. The reasoning was that if Syria becomes unstable then Lebanon is at risk, there was also the rational of it was a debt due Syria. If conflict flares up on Lebanon's southern border Nasrallah could face a resurfacing of why Hezbollah is allowed to keep an independent military in Lebanon. If Israel escalates Hezbollah could really find themselves with one foot on the boat and one foot on the dock and the anti-Hezbollah Lebanese giving them a kick in between.

It's called retaliation. And once again the Palestinians & their supporters will bitch about how many more dead Palestinians there will be than dead Israeli's. Enjoy the consequences.

Lebanese Hezbollah hits Israeli convoy killing 2 soldiers - AOL.com
It's not the Palestinians kicking israel ass this time, It's Hezbulllah, but israel will probably launch it's hate against it's caged Palestinians, again
You call this incident kicking Israel ass? LOL

Keep watching the news and you will see what ass kicking is. Just make sure you have a box of kleenex beside you

It leaves that to its Jordanian neighbours to do, or have you forgotten thay they mass murdered 50,000 Palestinians in the concentration camps back in the 1970's

You have a warped sense of the timeline as hexbolla have been niggling as Israel for some years now. But let Israel retaliate for anything and you lot claim they started the fighting. Israel has the right to defend itself against terrorism and acts of war, you want them to stop then tell your ISLAMONAZI friends to stop attacking Israel.

It leaves that to its Jordanian neighbours to do, or have you forgotten thay they mass murdered 50,000 Palestinians in the concentration camps back in the 1970's

Yes & that lead to the only lasting peace ever achived from Palestinians. When will those Zionists in Israel ever learn?

Hezbollah is playing with fire ...it doesn't want to stir up a civil war situation within Lebanon.
I think it goes without saying the Israel military is planning their counter attack at this moment. An inkind would be at least two dead Hezbollah soldiers. The most significant aspect of the reprisal is where. As you state Lebanon is now considered within its right for Israel to strike. A strike to Lebanese soil would seem to be the most advantageous for Israel as it then forces Hezbollah to rethink its balance of forces. Lebanon was really wary of Hezbollah keeping its military rather than becoming part of a national military after the war of 2006. Hezbollah insisted it needed its military to defend Lebanon effectively. Nasrallah was then pressed hard to explain why Hezbollah was going to Syria. The reasoning was that if Syria becomes unstable then Lebanon is at risk, there was also the rational of it was a debt due Syria. If conflict flares up on Lebanon's southern border Nasrallah could face a resurfacing of why Hezbollah is allowed to keep an independent military in Lebanon. If Israel escalates Hezbollah could really find themselves with one foot on the boat and one foot on the dock and the anti-Hezbollah Lebanese giving them a kick in between.
I'm going to reply to myself here since what I thought would happen did not, in a way. Rather than attacking Hezbollah Israel decided to sit tight. Israel did do something noteworthy though, they blamed Iran directly. So while the back and forth is quiet now Hezbollah said the if any of their people are assassinated anywhere they are blaming Israel and Israel said if Hezbollah attacks Iran is getting blamed. So looks like things are escalating, quietly.

I'm going to reply to myself here since what I thought would happen did not, in a way. Rather than attacking Hezbollah Israel decided to sit tight. Israel did do something noteworthy though, they blamed Iran directly. So while the back and forth is quiet now Hezbollah said the if any of their people are assassinated anywhere they are blaming Israel and Israel said if Hezbollah attacks Iran is getting blamed. So looks like things are escalating, quietly.

How many more Palestinians must die before the Palestinian people themselves will revolt against all the Palestinian terrorist organizations?

Wait a minute. Israel attacked Hezbollah troops that were fighting Al-Nousra (Al-Qaeda) in support of Al-Nousra. Hezbollah retaliated. Now Israel will retaliate against a retaliation. Then Hezbollah will retaliate against a retaliation that was in itself against a retaliation. Then there will be a retaliation against a retaliation against a retaliation against a retaliation?

Forum List

Back