Guess what this is!

Allowing BP to continue to insist the oil is breaking up and there is no oil plume is obamas fault.

Another conservative fascist wants to eliminate free speech

What a surprise

And how is that eliminating free speech?

So you think it's OK for the govt to forbid BP from expressing it's opinion?:cuckoo:

Like I said; another conservative fascist wants to eliminate free speech

To be fair to obama you cant say seeing wildlife covered in oil is his fault. Allowing BP to continue to insist the oil is breaking up and there is no oil plume is obamas fault.

What I am hoping for is that obama somehow is able turn this all into job stimulus. Hiring and training people to clean the environment and wildlife.
This whole thing is BP's fault. Period. Not Obama .. not Bush. But ... if Bush were still in office, I have a sneaking suspicion that the pics of these birds would be front page, top-of-the-fold on every newspaper from coast to coast.

To be fair to obama you cant say seeing wildlife covered in oil is his fault. Allowing BP to continue to insist the oil is breaking up and there is no oil plume is obamas fault.

What I am hoping for is that obama somehow is able turn this all into job stimulus. Hiring and training people to clean the environment and wildlife.

yes you can. Jindal has been begging him for resources and just as he did Brewer he turned a deaf ear.. Ten per cent unemployment.. Take those unemployed down to the gulf get them off our tax roles, let them start cleaning and make BP pay for it.. dam..
No damn leadership

There was going to be oiled wildlife no matter what obama did or how fast he responded. It is unreasonable to think other wise. You cant blame him for that. You can blame him for how long it goes on and how extensive it is though.

I can blame him for ignoring the requests when they were submitted. He's a damn dumb leftwing douchebag who probably sat on his ass and cheered Kanye west when he made his stupid proclamation.

This whole thing is BP's fault. Period. Not Obama .. not Bush. But ... if Bush were still in office, I have a sneaking suspicion that the pics of these birds would be front page, top-of-the-fold on every newspaper from coast to coast.

ABSOLUTELY correct.

yes you can. Jindal has been begging him for resources and just as he did Brewer he turned a deaf ear.. Ten per cent unemployment.. Take those unemployed down to the gulf get them off our tax roles, let them start cleaning and make BP pay for it.. dam..
No damn leadership

There was going to be oiled wildlife no matter what obama did or how fast he responded. It is unreasonable to think other wise. You cant blame him for that. You can blame him for how long it goes on and how extensive it is though.

I can blame him for ignoring the requests when they were submitted. He's a damn dumb leftwing douchebag who probably sat on his ass and cheered Kanye west when he made his stupid proclamation.

Yes, you sure can do just that. That is obama's fault.

the horror of what is happening in the gulf is being way underplayed....imho...

i have been called blind and delusional...over this..but i honestly think this pics should be all over the media...more of them..let people realize the full impact of this enviromental disaster...and obama hasnt done mal about this.. action should have been taken day one..and now the banning of 'new drilling' what about the threat of the exisiting drilling esp atlantis.
I've been having nightmares about it every night for the past two weeks if that helps.

Agreed. It's one thing to hear about how bad things are, it's another to see it.

Kinda makes one wonder what's been going on for the last month and a half doesn't it?

what has been going on...bp is trying to figure out the cheapest way to stop the oil...realizing the enviromental damage is beyond what they can control and all their bullmal controls have failed...and yet they are still in charge of stopping it...at what point do they prove their total incompetence...at what point...does the interest of the gulf coast and the interest of the people of the gulf outweigh the interests of bp?

Do you not think that plugging the leak is in BP's best interest? You make it sound as if they are dragging their feet when in fact they have been working 24/7 and doing everything within their power to plug the leak.

You claim BP "is trying to figure out the cheapest way to stop the oil". Do you have any evidence to support that claim? Or are you simply pulling this out of your ass as usual.

xotoxi-albums-pictures-3-picture1259-large-homer-drool.jpg

MMMM...Chocolate-covered pelican...

No damn leadership

Great idea.

Agreed. It's one thing to hear about how bad things are, it's another to see it.

Kinda makes one wonder what's been going on for the last month and a half doesn't it?

what has been going on...bp is trying to figure out the cheapest way to stop the oil...realizing the enviromental damage is beyond what they can control and all their bullmal controls have failed...and yet they are still in charge of stopping it...at what point do they prove their total incompetence...at what point...does the interest of the gulf coast and the interest of the people of the gulf outweigh the interests of bp?

Exactly....BP had plenty of time to act in concert with the federal government and at least try to use containment booms or berms to protect the marshes....NO ONE WAS DOING A FRICKEN THING FOR A MONTH until the public outcry reach such a crescendo that Obama was forced to act. I can see it from his viewpoint though...the treasury is empty right now...we can't afford to send anyone to help out down there unless we sell the gold in Fort Knox or beg the Chinese for another few hundred billion.

New Topics

Forum List

Back