Guess what the "Top Trending" News story is on iPhone News?

I never look at iPhone News but I was bored waiting for my dentist appointment so I checked it out. Apparently the "Top Trending" News story was from HuffPost and it was titled, I kid you not:

IT MIGHT BE TIME TO CUT MY RIGHT-WING, TRUMP-LOVING IN-LAWS OUT OF MY KID'S LIVES.

Well isn't that great? Lets take our TDS to yet another level and divide your own family. This just seems to be getting worse by the day. Democratic Presidential candidates, TV and cell phone Media are just pouring gas on the fire doing all they can to deepen the divide, to fan the flames higher. This is just sad to watch.
Sounds like they're just a half-step away from loading the trunk with a few AR-15's, a couple of thousand rounds of ammo, and a handgun.

This is the face of intolerance.
It is intolerant, you’re right. But let me ask, do you consider yourself and the right wingnuts tolerant of liberals and progressives?
Some, but since the all-out war and off the hook craziness after 2016, many of them have decided to join the left in just not giving a fuck.

I never look at iPhone News but I was bored waiting for my dentist appointment so I checked it out. Apparently the "Top Trending" News story was from HuffPost and it was titled, I kid you not:

IT MIGHT BE TIME TO CUT MY RIGHT-WING, TRUMP-LOVING IN-LAWS OUT OF MY KID'S LIVES.

Well isn't that great? Lets take our TDS to yet another level and divide your own family. This just seems to be getting worse by the day. Democratic Presidential candidates, TV and cell phone Media are just pouring gas on the fire doing all they can to deepen the divide, to fan the flames higher. This is just sad to watch.
Sounds like they're just a half-step away from loading the trunk with a few AR-15's, a couple of thousand rounds of ammo, and a handgun.

It is intolerant, you’re right. But let me ask, do you consider yourself and the right wingnuts tolerant of liberals and progressives?
Some, but since the all-out war and off the hook craziness after 2016, many of them have decided to join the left in just not giving a fuck.
If they didn’t care they wouldn’t be fighting so hard... they have plenty of passion, theoir energy is just misplaced which is why we need better leadership. I’m sorry to say but our current leader is a troll and he likes to provoke and fight so our discourse is going to grow in that direction until we get somebody who can do better.

If they didn’t care they wouldn’t be fighting so hard... they have plenty of passion, theoir energy is just misplaced which is why we need better leadership. I’m sorry to say but our current leader is a troll and he likes to provoke and fight so our discourse is going to grow in that direction until we get somebody who can do better.
You are going to lay all the problems at Trump's feet?

Maybe you should be looking at the trolls who have been in the Senate and the Congress since 1970. eta: Sorry, I meant the 1970's.

They are just counter punching... isn’t that what our leader promotes... Tough guy counter punches?! This division and war is being fueled by both sides... don’t even pretend like Trump is an innocent. He owns just as much if not more responsibility as the media. All should be ashamed, yet we reward them. Go figure

This division existed long before Trump came to office. The left exacerbated it even back when pro-immigration neoconservatives were the alternative to voting identity politics democrat.
Agree that it existed before trump. The right exacerbated it under Obama and Trump plus the media is taking it to a whole new level in recent times
Not that having Muslims kill innocent men, women and children, then Obama called it "workplace violence" had anything to do with it.

I really hate stupid people, and am ashamed your parents didnt go through with your abortion.
So you think I should never have been born because I point out division from the right wing? And you call liberals dramatic?! Get a mirror!!

And calling an act of terror “workplace violence” is not divisive or antagonistic. If anything it is the exact opposite by trying to tone down a racially/religiously charged backlash
And calling an act of terror “workplace violence” is not divisive or antagonistic.
No, I call it mental retardation and anyone who supported the retard is just as retarded as the 1/2 white faggot is.

We have been tolerant since the 1960's and the new age of freedoms. But when we gave you an inch, you took a foot, when we gave you a foot, you took a yard. you would say, lets work in the middle, and call US names if we didnt work with you, then when you were asked to work with US, you closed the fucking doors, we are very much in hatred of you asshole worthless fucks, who in the last admin tried to fundamentally transform this country into a 3rd world nation. Then you wonder why US citizens hate your guts.

No not all... the media and partisan lefties own responsibility as well but yes I put the majority of it on the leader of the free world and how he conducts himself.

Maybe you should be looking at the trolls who have been in the Senate and the Congress since 1970. eta: Sorry, I meant the 1970's.
Sure... happy to look and critique where appropriate... but that doesn’t dismiss the points I’ve made about trump

They are just counter punching... isn’t that what our leader promotes... Tough guy counter punches?! This division and war is being fueled by both sides... don’t even pretend like Trump is an innocent. He owns just as much if not more responsibility as the media. All should be ashamed, yet we reward them. Go figure

This division existed long before Trump came to office. The left exacerbated it even back when pro-immigration neoconservatives were the alternative to voting identity politics democrat.
Agree that it existed before trump. The right exacerbated it under Obama and Trump plus the media is taking it to a whole new level in recent times
Not that having Muslims kill innocent men, women and children, then Obama called it "workplace violence" had anything to do with it.

I really hate stupid people, and am ashamed your parents didnt go through with your abortion.
So you think I should never have been born because I point out division from the right wing? And you call liberals dramatic?! Get a mirror!!

And calling an act of terror “workplace violence” is not divisive or antagonistic. If anything it is the exact opposite by trying to tone down a racially/religiously charged backlash
And calling an act of terror “workplace violence” is not divisive or antagonistic.
No, I call it mental retardation and anyone who supported the retard is just as retarded as the 1/2 white faggot is.
Why do you waste time spewing this crap... your like that weirdo standing on the sidewalk ranting and raving and being ignored by everybody. Just making noise. Do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up.

We have been tolerant since the 1960's and the new age of freedoms. But when we gave you an inch, you took a foot, when we gave you a foot, you took a yard. you would say, lets work in the middle, and call US names if we didnt work with you, then when you were asked to work with US, you closed the fucking doors, we are very much in hatred of you asshole worthless fucks, who in the last admin tried to fundamentally transform this country into a 3rd world nation. Then you wonder why US citizens hate your guts.
You’re a perfect example of an over emotional deranged hack. You try and critique the left for TDS but listen to yourself!! You're worse than those you try and critique. What a joke!

No not all... the media and partisan lefties own responsibility as well but yes I put the majority of it on the leader of the free world and how he conducts himself.
IMO that is placing way too much responsibility on the President's lack of political correctness and not nearly enough responsibility on the fraudulent talking heads parading as "News" people. If they were covering News as Walter Cronkite did, would we have the volatile environment we have today? I don't think so, maybe I'm wrong I just don't think so.

IMO that is placing way too much responsibility on the President's lack of political correctness and not nearly enough responsibility on the fraudulent talking heads parading as "News" people. If they were covering News as Walter Cronkite did, would we have the volatile environment we have today? I don't think so, maybe I'm wrong I just don't think so.
The “news” lost credibility when they went 24/7 and sought ratings over truth. Public opinion of the media has always been subpar and we know to treat it with a grain of salt. That’s unfortunate but true. Now the president of the United States has always been a position of esteem as the holder represents our country as a whole. How can you dismiss the symbol of the president and say that Trump doesn’t have a responsibility to act respectable? How can you say that he doesn’t have ownership and tremendous power to influence the hatred and division and political discourse of this country?!

You’re a perfect example of an over emotional deranged hack. You try and critique the left for TDS but listen to yourself!! You're worse than those you try and critique. What a joke!
Only joke is you and your liberal elites.

Only joke is you and your liberal elites.
Why? Point to something specific and back up that statement if you can

The “news” lost credibility when they went 24/7 and sought ratings over truth. Public opinion of the media has always been subpar and we know to treat it with a grain of salt. That’s unfortunate but true. Now the president of the United States has always been a position of esteem as the holder represents our country as a whole. How can you dismiss the symbol of the president and say that Trump doesn’t have a responsibility to act respectable? How can you say that he doesn’t have ownership and tremendous power to influence the hatred and division and political discourse of this country?!
I personally like his bluntness. But unfortunately it provides the perfect fodder for a hostile media to inflate, twist and distort into whatever hateful message they want. And they pound away with those hateful messages 24/7/365. Could I do without Trump tweets? Sure, I never go on Twitter myself and it would be really great if the Media would report news instead of blowing up every Trump Tweet into something Hitler-esque.

Honestly by overreacting like that and pointing your finger at the other side foaming at the mouth and having a meltdown over a frikin iphone news article FFS, you are acting just like the liberals. I hate it when Trump supporters do this.
Remain cool-headed, folks.

Honestly by overreacting like that and pointing your finger at the other side foaming at the mouth and having a meltdown over a frikin iphone news article FFS, you are acting just like the liberals. I hate it when Trump supporters do this.
I'm always cool-headed. I didn't write the article about how some Liberal idiot is considering dividing his family over politics. And I also didn't put this sad and ridiculous story as the TOP TRENDING news story of the day for the hundreds of millions of eyeballs that would see it.

Welcome to the board BTW. I noticed you chose this post to be your introductory response. I find that interesting.

Forum List

Back