Guess what the Republican plan is to fix our economic woes?

Have you got the message yet, or did you need another whipping in the next election?

Yes we can have wars..medicare part d..the department of homeland security and a plethora of new spending..

So long as we cut taxes.

And then when it comes time to pay for it.

We can put Tea Party Terrorists in Congress to take the economy hostage.

Good plan.

:lol: :clap2:

If I were running the war it would have been over in a few minutes. But we must be civil in fighting them. NOW THATS FUNNY.

Man up and explain the DNC conference call telling members to call any cut extreme.

And I bet they would have treated us as liberators too

This fucking moron you worship, this Obama piece of shit, played at brinkmanship and destroyed the economy of the nation.

He is a fucking ideologue fool. There is no defense for the putrid sack of shit. You only besmirch yourself by continuing to drone on for the demonstrably worst president in history. He is beyond unqualified, he is a complete cluster-fuck, nuclear annihilation.

Good god, that you defend this pile of shit is beyond belief. Have you no shame? Have you no brains at all?

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Gee whiz, those wacky Republicans and their tax cuts.

So, how's the alternatives from Barry and the Dimocrats been working out for us?

Are you suggesting things are bad right now? Because the Bush Tax cuts are still in place and the stimulus was about 50% tax cuts soooo..tax cuts have been working great for us huh?

Yeah. LIke Barry's stimulous worked so well right??

Its working so well that UE is at 9.1% and the economy is still in the crapper.

I'm sure you have faith though. It will work. Eventually.

No what I'm saying and you refuse to address is that the country is in the shitter after having 10 years of these "job creating" tax cuts. So far it hasnt worked so why do republicans just believe that it will one day?

Hey.. I assumed nothing. I based everything in my post on your statements. You said that you wouldn't mind giving the federal government an additional $1900.00 per year of your money. No one said that you approved of the penis study, I simply pointed out that these are things that the government spends hard earned tax money on and wondered why you would give them more money when this is how they spend it. Has it occurred to you that the government's seeming unwillingness to " cut the crap I spoke of" is one of the reasons that people like me can't see turning over more money at this point? Why give them more until they learn to spend what they have more wisely?

Ummm, perhaps because services and programs we need are also included in the money that we pay taxes on.

So we should let them waste as much as they wish?

Didn't say that... I'm not of the thought we should just cut them off either.

And Spending cuts. I mean how crazy is it to unleash the power of the people by burdening them less. Because being responsible with our tax money and burdening the people less can't possibly help them in bad economic times. It's just silly.

Combined tax and spending cuts simply pushes some of the wealthy's burden onto the poor and middle class - there's the same amount of burden either way.

The wealthy are not investing their money in new jobs. If they were - we wouldn't be in this mess. They deposit their money in banks and the banks - presently - are just sitting on it.

Job creation comes from the ECONOMY as a fucking whole, not from individual players in it. If you've got a business, you can't expand and create new jobs without someone to buy your goods and/or services - and those folks can't buy your goods/services without having their own sources of income.

Last edited:
Your hate filled rant suggests a mental disorder.

Your support of Obama suggests mental retardation. Are you so pathetic that your identity depends on your shameful party, regardless of the failure and damage done?

Once again you provide more evidence that your mental condition is in need of evaluation and treatment. Nothing in my post suggested my identity depended on anything political nor did I rant filling the page with profanity, as did you.

The anger you hold is pathological, of that I'm convinced. My assessment was based on your words and my many years of experience interviewing and listening to criminal suspects, victims and witnesses.

This fucking moron you worship, this Obama piece of shit, played at brinkmanship and destroyed the economy of the nation.

He is a fucking ideologue fool. There is no defense for the putrid sack of shit. You only besmirch yourself by continuing to drone on for the demonstrably worst president in history. He is beyond unqualified, he is a complete cluster-fuck, nuclear annihilation.

Good god, that you defend this pile of shit is beyond belief. Have you no shame? Have you no brains at all?

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Politcally transmitted disease is nothing to clap about.

Yes we can have wars..medicare part d..the department of homeland security and a plethora of new spending..

So long as we cut taxes.

And then when it comes time to pay for it.

We can put Tea Party Terrorists in Congress to take the economy hostage.

Good plan.

:lol: :clap2:

If I were running the war it would have been over in a few minutes. But we must be civil in fighting them. NOW THATS FUNNY.

Man up and explain the DNC conference call telling members to call any cut extreme.

Doubtful, there wouldnt have been many left. Cause me to go to war and you kill everything that breathes and burn anything that grows. Suddenly the opposition isnt so cocky.

'The money that's been sitting'. Someone mentioned yesterday that the 'blood bath' might not cause the problems that one would assume, because of the profits that have been reserved and not spent.

I mean it's not like those that went through 2008-2009 would possibly have learned something?

Doubtful, there wouldnt have been many left. Cause me to go to war and you kill everything that breathes and burn anything that grows. Suddenly the opposition isnt so cocky.

And exactly how does that make you different than the Taliban or AQ, Stalin or Hitler?

And Spending cuts. I mean how crazy is it to unleash the power of the people by burdening them less. Because being responsible with our tax money and burdening the people less can't possibly help them in bad economic times. It's just silly.

Burdening them less? how are you gonna do that when about 90% of the citizens of this country either rely or will need to rely on the very things your side wants to cut?

What a bunch of crap. Sorry... I'll pay $1900 more in taxes(what I "saved" through the Bush Tax Cuts at my income level) and secure my future, thank you very much. My wife and I make about $100k, if you make less than that... your tax cut was less.

It's a hell of a lot LESS of a burden to let the cuts expire and get hit a little at a time over the year than it would be to have to work till you die because you can't afford to retire.

So..what's stopping you from sending in that check? No one says you're limited to just contributing the minimum due. Go ahead...we'll watch.

Exactly, union jackoffs like steelhead only want other peoples taxes higher so he can benefit more from it......

Ummm, perhaps because services and programs we need are also included in the money that we pay taxes on.

So what would your answer be? You've already said you'd be willing to give them more of your money. How would you keep them from just pissing that money away?

So what would your answer be? You've already said you'd be willing to give them more of your money. How would you keep them from just pissing that money away?

Oh... I don't know... How about an independent watchdog group, hired by us Taxpayers, independent of ideology to investigate bills that get passed in congress and make us aware of shit like Gay penis studies?

And exactly how does that make you different than the Taliban or AQ, Stalin or Hitler?

The reaction was of a defensive nature.

Do you even understand that?

No.

Principles of the Just War
A just war can only be waged as a last resort. All non-violent options must be exhausted before the use of force can be justified.

A war is just only if it is waged by a legitimate authority. Even just causes cannot be served by actions taken by individuals or groups who do not constitute an authority sanctioned by whatever the society and outsiders to the society deem legitimate.

A just war can only be fought to redress a wrong suffered. For example, self-defense against an armed attack is always considered to be a just cause (although the justice of the cause is not sufficient--see point #4). Further, a just war can only be fought with "right" intentions: the only permissible objective of a just war is to redress the injury.

A war can only be just if it is fought with a reasonable chance of success. Deaths and injury incurred in a hopeless cause are not morally justifiable.

The ultimate goal of a just war is to re-establish peace. More specifically, the peace established after the war must be preferable to the peace that would have prevailed if the war had not been fought.

The violence used in the war must be proportional to the injury suffered. States are prohibited from using force not necessary to attain the limited objective of addressing the injury suffered.

The weapons used in war must discriminate between combatants and non-combatants. Civilians are never permissible targets of war, and every effort must be taken to avoid killing civilians. The deaths of civilians are justified only if they are unavoidable victims of a deliberate attack on a military target.

Notice I said "AND SECURE MY FUTURE". What good is it going to do me to send $1900 and you assholes fuck it up for me anyway?

BTW... I purposely get more taken out of my check than I need to. I like a nice refund. But you know what? The government collects interest on that money ALL YEAR LONG. so fuck you, I do help out more than you already.

But as you admit...you do it for yourself....not for others.....(As I pointed out in bold)

What's wrong with an interest free savings account that actually helps out the government, which collects interest on the money and also gives me a lump sum payment in which I can use to buy needed big ticket items(washer/dryer, help fund my daughter's College tuition, take a vacation, whatever the hell I want)? Sounds like a win/win to me.

Who says that doing more for the country can't help the individual out too?

OMG...:lol:

Oh... I don't know... How about an independent watchdog group, hired by us Taxpayers, independent of ideology to investigate bills that get passed in congress and make us aware of shit like Gay penis studies?

So, we the taxpayer, should spend more money so that we know what bills our money has already been wasted on? How about a simpler plan like demanding that our Congress write a budget that spends no more than the projected revenue? How about a simple plan where we demand that all money collected for social security be secured for the S.S. program and not be borrowed against?

Burdening them less? how are you gonna do that when about 90% of the citizens of this country either rely or will need to rely on the very things your side wants to cut?

What a bunch of crap. Sorry... I'll pay $1900 more in taxes(what I "saved" through the Bush Tax Cuts at my income level) and secure my future, thank you very much. My wife and I make about $100k, if you make less than that... your tax cut was less.

It's a hell of a lot LESS of a burden to let the cuts expire and get hit a little at a time over the year than it would be to have to work till you die because you can't afford to retire.

OMG! Paying $1900 more a year is going to secure your future?
That's the funniest thing I've heard in years!

The reaction was of a defensive nature.

Do you even understand that?

No.

Principles of the Just War
A just war can only be waged as a last resort. All non-violent options must be exhausted before the use of force can be justified.

A war is just only if it is waged by a legitimate authority. Even just causes cannot be served by actions taken by individuals or groups who do not constitute an authority sanctioned by whatever the society and outsiders to the society deem legitimate.

A just war can only be fought to redress a wrong suffered. For example, self-defense against an armed attack is always considered to be a just cause (although the justice of the cause is not sufficient--see point #4). Further, a just war can only be fought with "right" intentions: the only permissible objective of a just war is to redress the injury.

A war can only be just if it is fought with a reasonable chance of success. Deaths and injury incurred in a hopeless cause are not morally justifiable.

The ultimate goal of a just war is to re-establish peace. More specifically, the peace established after the war must be preferable to the peace that would have prevailed if the war had not been fought.

The violence used in the war must be proportional to the injury suffered. States are prohibited from using force not necessary to attain the limited objective of addressing the injury suffered.

The weapons used in war must discriminate between combatants and non-combatants. Civilians are never permissible targets of war, and every effort must be taken to avoid killing civilians. The deaths of civilians are justified only if they are unavoidable victims of a deliberate attack on a military target.

If you are trying to kill me. I respond in kind. Its that simple.

We have the lowest tax rate of any industrialized nation except for Japan and Spain.

And Japan has almost no military spending, and Spain is broke.

Our taxes are too low because of the Bush tax cuts, the two unfunded wars he started, and the trillion dollar drug program he started as well.

We have the highest corporate tax rate in the world.

Forum List

Back