Guess what the Republican plan is to fix our economic woes?

if tax cuts are the answer to fix this economy, then why the hell do we have the same tax cuts in place with no dam jobs?

The answer isnt to do it more...you see what the results are.

Repeal Obamacare, if you want companies to hire again.
Your going to have to put the brakes on the EPA also.

Another trillion a year in costs and up to an expected 7 million job loss.

Suuuure its everything EXCEPT the tax cuts right? Cant be the tax cuts just because Bush cut taxes then the economy went in the shitter that means its the EPA, right? I'll just wait for you guys to tell me that jobs didnt come back because of automated phone answering systems right?

All those sweet $10 and hour jobs would have brought us backkk!

if tax cuts are the answer to fix this economy, then why the hell do we have the same tax cuts in place with no dam jobs?

The answer isnt to do it more...you see what the results are.

And what about BEFORE Obamacare? Everything was awesome when we went into that recession right?

The economy goes thru cycles. You could Google "business cycle" for more information, if you're hearing this for the first time.

Your going to have to put the brakes on the EPA also.

Another trillion a year in costs and up to an expected 7 million job loss.

Suuuure its everything EXCEPT the tax cuts right? Cant be the tax cuts just because Bush cut taxes then the economy went in the shitter that means its the EPA, right? I'll just wait for you guys to tell me that jobs didnt come back because of automated phone answering systems right?

All those sweet $10 and hour jobs would have brought us backkk!

LOL WE ARE TALKING RECOVERY. The government is bloated. If you have to fund prostitutes to drink responsibly, run shrimp on treadmills, They need to be cut further.

Are you now going to defend. If the fed spent responsibly you would not encounter such fierce opposition. I wont even mention all the other taxes we pay. Just to give you a break.

You got it. Tax cuts, baby!

It must be fun to be irresponsible and insane.

Healthcare?.....cut taxes
Recession?.....cut taxes
Balance the budget?.....cut taxes
Go to war?........cut taxes
Budget surplus?.......cut taxes
Budget shortfall?....cut taxes

Stub your toe…cut taxes.

Car won’t start…cut taxes.

…save us from the ideologues.
Remember, the Republicans don't actually want to fix the economy. A bad economy is good for them politically.

Bad for America equals good for the Republicans and THAT is all they care about.

Exactly, well said.

What is the deal with republicans and making the wealthy pay their fair share of taxes?Do ya all think your gonna be rich one day or what?If you are wealthy in this country chances are you will pay less in actual dollars ,not a percentage mind you, than say some poor schmuck working in a factory .The mega rich spend more money keeping their republican lickspittles on a leash than they do in taxes needed to run this country.Want to save some money super quick, pull out of Afgfhanistan not one more cent for our muslim buddies like you know Pakistan and while were at let our real friends in Israel deal with these terrorist scumbags without us tying their hands behind their backs, lives saved {well American lives anyway} money saved luvverly!

What is the deal with republicans and making the wealthy pay their fair share of taxes?Do ya all think your gonna be rich one day or what?If you are wealthy in this country chances are you will pay less in actual dollars ,not a percentage mind you, than say some poor schmuck working in a factory .The mega rich spend more money keeping their republican lickspittles on a leash than they do in taxes needed to run this country.Want to save some money super quick, pull out of Afgfhanistan not one more cent for our muslim buddies like you know Pakistan and while were at let our real friends in Israel deal with these terrorist scumbags without us tying their hands behind their backs, lives saved {well American lives anyway} money saved luvverly!

:tongue::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Are you a fucking moron? You have to be because you keep on going on and on about things i think and do, but never ever say.

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you? Did you bang your head on rocks as a kid? Go around playing with powerlines or something?

Seriously why the fuck are you so fucking stupid? I have to know.

I understand that you need to make it about me, because you cant defend the fact that tax cuts is a failed policy.

here im going to play your stupid game. You like to fuck goats. You've never actually shown your affection for goats in public,but that doesnt matter, because i can make this assumption based on your moronic thinking...

so from now on you are here by named goat fucker....

I have no idea why you don't see the association between totalitarians and your desire to dictate to people how to spend their money properly. Nor do I understand why you cannot see that constantly empowering government at the expense of the people is dangerous.

I don't see the value of giving up my freedom to determine how to spend my money properly. Nor do I see any value in assuming I should force others to support causes I believe in by using government to take their hard earned money and spend them on my pet causes.

Have you ever supported a policy that eases the tax burden the people suffer from? After all, tax money comes from their hard work and sweat. Have you ever supported being careful stewards of that money and not spending despite not having money? Can you name a single government program you want to stop burdening the people with? Do you care when programs violate the Constitution?

Because I've seen absolutely no evidence of the above in any of your posts. I may have missed something. But you are almost always advocating we give more power to government, we spend more money, we tax the people more. You want to determine whether we spend our money properly, when it's none of your business what we do with our money. I'm sorry if you don't like being called a totalitarian, but this is exactly what totalitarians want: Power out of the hands of the people and centered in government.

Now understandably you're angry because I've struck a chord. You thought attacking me would somehow hurt me and make you feel better. I hope you do feel better. But you really haven't hurt me at all. What you're saying is untrue, so why would it bother me if you say it? I know the truth. God knows the Truth. And I'm fairly certain almost every person who reads what you wrote knows the truth as well. You don't see me getting angry about it because I made a decision long ago to not let lies and false accusations against me bother me. The only thing that would bother me is if what you said was true. And then I'd evaluate it. And if it was true, I'd fix the defect rather than deny it.

You say we can't support tax cuts. But yet we have. You haven't made any convincing counter argument on why we should burden the people more. However, tax cuts are only half the policy. Tax cuts without spending cuts don't nearly create the benefit needed.

Not only that, but tax cuts only work when you additionally make the people more certain about the future. As long as we are have uncertainty with our national finances, as long as we can't keep the administration or Congress from changing the rules in the market place, it wont matter how much money people have, they won't be creating new jobs.

Tax cuts is only one part of a trifecta of policies to ease the burden of government on the american people.

And if you are concerned about making things personal, then I would stop suggesting that people who have to work 4 months for the government before making a dime in net income should be paying even more taxes. The more you tax the people, the more that they will take it personal.

Wow i see a lot of assumptions based on your part.
Tax cuts do not work, they havent worked. As i have repeatedly stated we have had ten years of tax cuts and nothing. We got a Bubble that popped in 08 and things have been lackluster since.

I have always advocated for spending cuts, raising taxes short term and once the debt and budget is under control you can look towards cutting taxes.

The only people i would look towards cutting taxes right now are for people who make under 500K a year.

again cutting spending and taxes at the sametime doesnt work. Also you are ignoring the fact that companies are sitting on 2 trillion and have been since at least 2010. They are not spending period, and thats even when the economy was picking up , slowly but it was puttering.

Saying that they need things to be certain is a pathetic excuse. The future is never ever certain and a company can fold faster than ever these days.

And as far as me being into totalitarianism, ill make this as plain as day for you. I dont give a shit if you went out right now and blew your money on crack and overdosed and died in the street. Thats your pathetic life and its your money, do what you wish with it. you are as always a waste of life to me and i could give a rats ass if you lived or died.

Thats the difference between you and I. I dont give a shit about your life and will openly admit it. You are meaningless.

That being said you also live in America where you have to pay taxes regardless of your bitching. Thats how we set up this nation, and if you have a problem with taxes, go start your own nation.

Now as to what i want my government to be? I'll state this once for you so you never question my opinion on the matter again. I am for a balanced government, a strong, smart regulation system that promotes a healthly capitalism market. I am for shrinking our miltary abroad to a more reasonable structure. There should be some sort of safety net but its needs to be run smartly. Medicare alone needs massive reform, in with we could save 100 billion plus. I am for eliminating redundant programs that one agency can handle.

I am for a staggered tax code. ( which we have now anyways ). I am for state rights unless it goes against the United states constitution. That means equality for all ( and no i am not about taxing people and spreading it around dipshits).

I am against nanny state policies. Abortion should be legal, but no tax payer money should be paying for abortions. You should be able to drink, smoke, eat whatever you want, so long as it doesn't affect others (see drunk driving laws as an example). What you do in your own home is non of my business.That being said i am for government regulations that shield toothpaste from having lead in it, or our toys from having lead paint in them.

there that should clear up where i stand on the issues, so you can stop looking like a complete moron all the time.

Also you are ignoring the fact that companies are sitting on 2 trillion and have been since at least 2010

Why aren't they spending?

And what about BEFORE Obamacare? Everything was awesome when we went into that recession right?

The economy goes thru cycles. You could Google "business cycle" for more information, if you're hearing this for the first time.

so do womens periods. Whats your point?

The business cycle was trending down. That's what a recession is. If we want to get out of this one, repealing Obamacare is the best thing we could do.

That and electing a new President.

great you made my argument for me.

Cool!

So your point was that lowering taxes increases economic activity, the expanded activity generates more transactions, which are taxed, resulting in increased tax revenues.

Good that you understand that, here I thought your were just another braindead, Obamabot fascist.

They may have lowered the price but it was a gimmick because people just bought more.

No, it was the lower prices that brought them in. Taco Bell had priced themselves out of the market.

You still needed the same amount of revenue to cover the rest of the week.

They lowered the prices all week long, once the analysis revealed that they made money when prices were low, and lost money when prices were high.

The reason that McDonalds doesn't charge $5,000 for an order of fries isn't because they "worry about the poor" or "only want to do what's fair." It's because no one will buy them at that price.

democrats think that selling fries for $5,000 is brilliant, obvious. It's 4th grade math, they'll make more money.

great you made my argument for me.

Cool!

So your point was that lowering taxes increases economic activity, the expanded activity generates more transactions, which are taxed, resulting in increased tax revenues.

Good that you understand that, here I thought your were just another braindead, Obamabot fascist.

They may have lowered the price but it was a gimmick because people just bought more.

No, it was the lower prices that brought them in. Taco Bell had priced themselves out of the market.

You still needed the same amount of revenue to cover the rest of the week.

They lowered the prices all week long, once the analysis revealed that they made money when prices were low, and lost money when prices were high.

The reason that McDonalds doesn't charge $5,000 for an order of fries isn't because they "worry about the poor" or "only want to do what's fair." It's because no one will buy them at that price.

democrats think that selling fries for $5,000 is brilliant, obvious. It's 4th grade math, they'll make more money.

Excellent explanation of "taco down" economics.

Forum List

Back