Guess what Liberal tyrannical flunkies...

You haven't a clue what the word fascist means and you just proved it

oh no, I agree. I did misuse the word, just like you do. And you will stand corrected young lady, I have a MBA from FSU and a EE degree in IC chip engineering from Georgia Tech, only one of the most prestigious engineering universities in American. But you wouldn't know that would you.

Consider yourself educated.

Goddamn this place is getting boring with the same lies by the same brain dead hacks day after day. I mean they must be having a ball because I imagine it's a lot of fun to just continually make up the foulest shit about people who scare you and people you don't like but for the rest of us that actually value truth, facts and progress for our country it's just old.

You haven't a clue what the word fascist means and you just proved it

oh no, I agree. I did misuse the word, just like you do. And you will stand corrected young lady, I have a MBA from FSU and a EE degree in IC chip engineering from Georgia Tech, only one of the most prestigious engineering universities in American. But you wouldn't know that would you.

Consider yourself educated.

ROFLMAO And ALGORE invented the internet..

ROFLMAO And ALGORE invented the internet..

Well, funny you bring that up. The internet was developed by the military and American Universities. You know, those silly fascist institutions you dislike so much.

funny how this works.

Forum List

Back