Guess what Liberal tyrannical flunkies...

I have read that the NRA has added almost a quarter million new members recently. My wife and I both re-uped our membership and I ordered a nice NRA Bush Hat to wear. I already have a nice jacket from them with ambidextrous concealed carry pockets and a CCW belt that I wear when I carry. Their stuff is always of good quality, they only carry the best.

I have read that the NRA has added almost a quarter million new members recently. My wife and I both re-uped our membership and I ordered a nice NRA Bush Hat to wear. I already have a nice jacket from them with ambidextrous concealed carry pockets and a CCW belt that I wear when I carry. Their stuff is always of good quality, they only carry the best.

You know Bigfoot... For a mythical creature you sure make some fine points... :D

Why do you thing the left is pushing this now? They know there will be no significant legislation that can make it through congress and they are betting on the short attention span of voters. This is all a weapon of mass distraction to get people off the failing economy, Benghazi and the rest of the laundry list they want to avoid for now. With Maobama it's all about marketing and controlling the dialog and so far he's done a damn good job of it. If they're lucky enough to get something through congress that will be gravy.

It's like Ted Cruz said.. Obama and his frenzied Zombie base got drunk with power. They KNOW they have no mandate and yet they decided they were going to be KINGS, TYRANTS-- bypass Congress and usurp the US Constitution.. They outted themselves for what they truly are- Marxists. 4 yrs from now there won't be any more money for slobbering parasites- Say goodbye to the gubmint teet.. all of this shit is going to backfire and backfire badly on these leftists.

It's like Ted Cruz said.. Obama and his frenzied Zombie base got drunk with power. They KNOW they have no mandate and yet they decided they were going to be KINGS, TYRANTS-- bypass Congress and usurp the US Constitution.. They outted themselves for what they truly are- Marxists. 4 yrs from now there won't be any more money for slobbering parasites- Say goodbye to the gubmint teet.. all of this shit is going to backfire and backfire badly on these leftists.

That's what the neo-cons were saying before the November election, too. You were wrong then and you're wrong now.

That's what the neo-cons were saying before the November election, too. You were wrong then and you're wrong now.

We'll see.. You Zombies overreached, badly.. Secondly, your boy King was biatch-slapped like a cheap $2.00 hooker by the NRA.. :lol::lol: You liberals actually thought Americans were going to lie down and let you disarm us.. MAJOR WIN for liberty and freedom.

Good Guyz 1
Bad Guyz - GOOSE egg hahahaha

We'll see.. You Zombies overreached, badly.. Secondly, your boy King was biatch-slapped like a cheap $2.00 hooker by the NRA.. :lol::lol: You liberals actually thought Americans were going to lie down and let you disarm us.. MAJOR WIN for liberty and freedom.

Good Guyz 1

Good Guyz 1

Actually, your boy King hid the truth before the election- LIED his ass off and now all of that has to come to light as well. We know Jeep is moving jobs to China, Mali- another Obama FUCK UP which cost more American lives- Romney was right on that too... We saw the truth come out about the gun grab... and lastly, the huge biatch slap from freedom loving Americans.. :)

Good Guyz 1

One last thing.. Your boy King has gotten Americans entanged in as many wars with more Americans dead than that idiot Booooooooooosh.. so now, who's the Neo-Con?? Oh wait Neo-Fascists = Slobbering Obama fools.

whats that I hear??? (((((((((((poop)))))))))))

the same Fucking lame ass echo chamber I heard during President Obama's reelection. You gun lovers can love your guns man, I dont care. Just keep your crazy ass shit away from my family.

whats that I hear??? (((((((((((poop)))))))))))

the same Fucking lame ass echo chamber I heard during President Obama's reelection. You gun lovers can love your guns man, I dont care. Just keep your crazy ass shit away from my family.

You Neo-Fascists can love your card carrying abortionists .. Just keep them away from children.

You Neo-Fascists can love your card carrying abortionists .. Just keep them away from children.

you suck LGS, I mean wtf does abortion and guns have to do with each other? You act like people celebrate abortions. You are a sicko if you think that.

This thread is about guns and how the NRA is racking up insane amounts of new members. You feel like staying on topic, turbo?

Last edited:

you suck LGS, I mean wtf does abortion and guns have to do with each other? You act like people celebrate abortions. You are a sicko if you think that.

This thread is about guns and ho the NRA is racking up insane amounts of new members. You feel like staying on topic, turbo?

What's wrong?? Can't stand your own hypocrisy??? BOTH were ruled protected under the US Constitution.. THAT'S WHAT you idiot. PROTECTED RIGHTS--

Well, I guess in the end you just admitted abortion is legal and constitutional. WINNING!

Well, I guess in the end you just admitted abortion is legal and constitutional. WINNING!

I'm not like you Fascists.. although I abhor slaughtering babies and abortion I would NEVER demand my views be legalized, stripped away from everyone else.. YOU win nothing but your own self inflated hypocrisy.

YOU win nothing but your own self inflated hypocrisy.

On Snap! you told me.

Anyways, back to the topic. the NRA is a bunch of nazi loving fascist commies! cause I said so!

YOU win nothing but your own self inflated hypocrisy.

On Snap! you told me.

Anyways, back to the topic. the NRA is a bunch of nazi loving fascist commies! cause I said so!

You haven't a clue what the word fascist means and you just proved it. You're really an assclown. The NRA supports the right to keep and bear arms.. FASCISM doesn't. Get your money back.. your cheap GED online course has failed you.

Forum List

Back