Guess what a member of the 1% club did?

You are obsessed. Dude it ain't going to work. I don't mess with nutcases

Dude... you ARE a nut case! :rofl: @ you

You are obsessed with me that's a sickness. If you aren't obsessed stop posting to me. I bet you can't Let's see how long this will last.

Like I said... nothing original... I say that you are obsessed, and cannot stop responding to me... and you then say the same thing back.

You're like a cracked mirror.. a vision into Bizzaro USMB.

It's a strange looking place.. no wonder you don't like it in there... with only your hand to keep you company. sad.

It is more than just wealth, it is the POWER that the wealthy have over the politicians, the media and the industries of this country.

Okay, fine, but what criteria are used by Congress and Obama to define the top 1%? As in DOLLARS...
The 1% is an arbitrary number that simply signifies a small group that holds the reins of power, it is not an exact number. If you want a magic number to hang your hat on it would be the 60 families.
Bullshit. That's the far left wingnut excuse for having zero substance within their argument.
1%....The top one percent of wage earners starts at about $345,000 per year.
Here's a table indicating wealth "distribution".
Who Rules America: Wealth, Income, and Power
the key word on which to focus is 'distribution'.
That term in the context of the issue indicates 'placement' or 'awarding' of wealth.
The text in this link makes no reference to "earnings".
That's the template. The Left equates wealth with winners and losers instead of the more accurate producers and non-producers.
The table clearly indicates that the majority of wealth held by the top 10% of wealth holders is not in cash but in business, real estate and investment.
Those that hold the idea that wealth is distributed have joined the class warfare movement. They believe that people who are wealthy have been "given" wealth or in the case of the angered, OWS people included, that in order for certian people to have accumulated wealth, they have 'stolen' it from others.
Also, those in that camp, believe wealth should by confiscated by government and used to fund any number of programs and the federal coffers themselves.
This in light of the fact that it is government that has interfered and in some cases Boeing plant in SC, Gulf oil drilling ban) STOPPED commerce.
OWS is protesting the wrong people. OWS should be parading in front of the White House and the US Capitol.

Okay, fine, but what criteria are used by Congress and Obama to define the top 1%? As in DOLLARS...
The 1% is an arbitrary number that simply signifies a small group that holds the reins of power, it is not an exact number. If you want a magic number to hang your hat on it would be the 60 families.
Bullshit. That's the far left wingnut excuse for having zero substance within their argument.
That term in the context of the issue indicates 'placement' or 'awarding' of wealth.
That's the template. The Left equates wealth with winners and losers instead of the more accurate producers and non-producers.
The table clearly indicates that the majority of wealth held by the top 10% of wealth holders is not in cash but in business, real estate and investment.
Those that hold the idea that wealth is distributed have joined the class warfare movement. They believe that people who are wealthy have been "given" wealth or in the case of the angered, OWS people included, that in order for certian people to have accumulated wealth, they have 'stolen' it from others.
Also, those in that camp, believe wealth should by confiscated by government and used to fund any number of programs and the federal coffers themselves.
This in light of the fact that it is government that has interfered and in some cases Boeing plant in SC, Gulf oil drilling ban) STOPPED commerce.
OWS is protesting the wrong people. OWS should be parading in front of the White House and the US Capitol.
I guess it's tough for some to disguingish between the top 1% of wage earners, and the top .01% of net wealthiest overall.

Christ, the majority of these people don't even know who the hell they're railing against.

Quite amusing, to say the least.

But, I think it's been fully established that Reb was absolutely correct that Willy Jethro and Ham Hips are members of the 1%.

Last edited:
Dude... you ARE a nut case! :rofl: @ you

You are obsessed with me that's a sickness. If you aren't obsessed stop posting to me. I bet you can't Let's see how long this will last.

Like I said... nothing original... I say that you are obsessed, and cannot stop responding to me... and you then say the same thing back.

It's a strange looking place.. no wonder you don't like it in there... with only your hand to keep you company. sad.

Like I said you're obsessed. that's a sickness.

I guess it's tough for some to disguingish between the top 1% of wage earners, and the top .01% of net wealthiest overall.

Christ, the majority of these people don't even know who the hell they're railing against.

But, i think it's been fully established that Reb was absolutely correct that Willy Jethro and Ham Hips are members of the 1%.

He's basing his information on a book written in 1938.

Have you checked in with the psychiatrist I recommended? She said you haven't. Is she on the wrong side of town or something? I can give you the name of one closer to your house if you like. There's 3 within walking distance.

But, i think it's been fully established that Reb was absolutely correct that Willy Jethro and Ham Hips are members of the 1%.

I know....that's why i've paid it no mind.

Have you checked in with the psychiatrist I recommended? She said you haven't. Is she on the wrong side of town or something? I can give you the name of one closer to your house if you like. There's 3 within walking distance.

I am not the one that lives a lie I am not the one that's obsessed. Maybe you should a shrink since you say you hear voices coming from your computer screen.

I can give you the name of one closer to your house if you like.
An obsessed person who knows where I live. You need to seek help with your obsession with me.

I know....that's why i've paid it no mind.

He is annoying like conservative is but at least he's not obsessed.

I am not the one that lives a lie I am not the one that's obsessed. Maybe you should a shrink since you say you hear voices coming from your computer screen.

An obsessed person who knows where I live. You need to seek help with your obsession with me.

it's in the upper right of every post you make, dick-stain

:rofl:@ you

oh so the little part about a certain address and then saying you have another address closer to where I live meant nothing? obsessed people give hints before they act. All jokes aside your obsession needs to be looked at. You need medical treatment.

ENOUGH ALREADY!

Are we going to have to go through this bullshit in every damn thread Reb occupies?

I like ya' man, but i'm sick of having to scroll thorugh page after page of this bullshit....Take it to PM, or start a thread where you all can go at it alone, and can be easily ignored by the rest of us.

Thank ya' brother!

oh so the little part about a certain address and then saying you have another address closer to where I live meant nothing? obsessed people give hints before they act. All jokes aside your obsession needs to be looked at. You need medical treatment.

bigfuckingnarcissist1775... voted most likely to go postal by his high school class :rofl:

ENOUGH ALREADY!

Are we going to have to go through this bullshit in every damn thread Reb occupies?

I like ya' man, but i'm sick of having to scroll thorugh page after page of this bullshit....Take it to PM, or start a thread where you all can go at it alone, and can be easily ignored by the rest of us.

Thank ya' brother!

He want listen he's obsessed.

The ruling class (those people I often call the "masters") is NOT DEFINED by the those whose INCOMES are in the top 1%.

Certainly there is an interlap between those two groups, but its not as large an intersect as I think most of you imagine.

Most of the top 1% of wgae earners are highly skilled and paid PROFESSIONALS. Those folks work damned hard for their high incomes.

But that set of wage earners are NOT the same exact set as the TOP 1% in terms of NET WEALTH.

Of course IDENTIFYING the 1% RICHEST FOLKS can be very difficult to do.

Not even the IRS thinks it really has a handle on how wealthy the richest segment of society is.

Last edited:
The ruling class (those people I often call the "masters") is NOT DEFINED by the those whose INCOMES are in the top 1%.

Certainly there is an interlap between those two groups, but its not as large an intersect as I think most of you imagine.

Most of the top 1% of wgae earners are highly skilled and paid PROFESSIONALS. Those folks work damned hard for their high incomes.

But that set of wage earners are NOT the same exact set as the TOP 1% in terms of NET WEALTH.

Of course IDENTIFYING the 1% RICHEST FOLKS can be very difficult to do.

Not even the IRS thinks it really has a handle on how wealthy the richest segment of society is.

right let's get your tin foil hat on

As commission is meant to motivate sales persons to sell more. A commission may be paid in addition to a salary or instead of a salary. A common place that commissions are paid are in online marketing is so becoming popular. Trust also one of the important factor that plays a important role. While searching you will find many sites but few are moving successful in this line.

Last edited:
As commission is meant to motivate sales persons to sell more. A commission may be paid in addition to a salary or instead of a salary. A common place that commissions are paid are in online marketing is so becoming popular. Trust also one of the important factor that plays a important role. While searching you will find many sites but few are moving successful in this line.

ok kind of lost to what you but may be but ok.

Forum List

Back