Guess what a member of the 1% club did?

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
He pushed his status and got his daughter who has no exprince in the media industry a job. With all the people out of work and this person daughter does not need to work yes he got her a job with NBC. Guess who that 1% was?

/don;t have a clue who you are talking about but is this member of the 1% club the only person in America who has ever used his influence to get a family member a job? Hank, my barber, landed a job for his son at the car lot and he's not a 1% person. Bet there's more of this going on than you suspect.

/don;t have a clue who you are talking about but is this member of the 1% club the only person in America who has ever used his influence to get a family member a job? Hank, my barber, landed a job for his son at the car lot and he's not a 1% person. Bet there's more of this going on than you suspect.

Well no this member is not just found it interesting with company'es in tough time they felt the need to waste money on a person with no experience.

Chelsea Clinton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

University College, Oxford

University College, Oxford
In July 2001, President Clinton revealed at Wimbledon that Chelsea would attend University College, Oxford in the fall – the same college where he studied politics between 1968 and 1970 on a Rhodes Scholarship.[27] Chelsea did not apply for a Rhodes. The Master of University College, Lord Butler of Brockwell, said he was delighted she was attending: "Her record at Stanford shows that she is a very well-qualified and able student. The college is also pleased to extend its link with the Clinton family." The university implemented security measures upon the recommendation of British and American advisors,[28] and fellow students were asked not to discuss her with the press.[29]

Arriving at Oxford just after the September 11 attacks on the United States, Chelsea was drawn to other American students who were also feeling the emotional after-effects of the trauma. She told Talk magazine:

“

Every day I encounter some sort of anti-American feeling. Over the summer, I thought I would seek out non-Americans as friends, just for diversity's sake. Now I find that I want to be around Americans – people who I know are thinking about our country as much as I am.[29]

”

She was criticized for those early remarks in the London press and by the newspaper Oxford Student, which angered the university by directly attacking her in an editorial.[29]

But she was described as charming, poised and unaffected by people who met her, and she appeared to successfully adjust to life abroad.[29] During her time at Oxford, Chelsea adopted a more sophisticated look, reportedly assisted by family friend Donatella Versace, whose couture shows she attended in early 2002. Geordie Greig, the editor of Tatler, ranked her No. 5 on the magazine's 2002 "Top 10 Girls" list, behind Jessica de Rothschild and Sophie Dahl.[29]

Clinton was awarded an M.Phil. in international relations in 2003.[30] Following graduation, she returned to the States, taking up residence in New York City.[22]

[edit] Columbia University and New York University

In the spring of 2010, Clinton completed a Master of Public Health degree at Columbia Mailman School of Public Health.[31] She is presently pursuing doctoral studies at the Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service, New York University.[32]

[edit] Professional life

In 2003, Clinton joined the consulting firm McKinsey & Company in New York City,[22] and went to work for Avenue Capital Group in the fall of 2006. She served as co-chairperson for a fund-raising week for the Clinton Foundation, and serves on the board of the School of American Ballet.[22] On September 22, 2011, she was elected to IAC's board of directors.[33]

On November 14, 2011, NBC announced that it has hired Clinton as a full-time correspondent, reporting feature stories about "Making a Difference" for NBC Nightly News and Rock Center with Brian Williams. She will continue to work for the Clinton Foundation

Prove your claim with facts

You got to be joking you think they would have hired her without her daddy?

Chelsea Clinton, daughter of former President Bill Clinton and current Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, has accepted a position with NBC News. Chelsea will appear on "NBC Nightly News" with Brian Williams reporting on air for their "Making A Difference" segment.

Chelsea Clinton To Sign On With 'NBC Nightly News'

Hell even in the news report they had to mention her mother father so that people would know who they were talking about.

He pushed his status and got his daughter who has no exprince in the media industry a job. With all the people out of work and this person daughter does not need to work yes he got her a job with NBC. Guess who that 1% was?

Why the ex first daughter of course.

many, many, people have the same or better qualifications and they didn't get the job, Ms. Clinton did. Was the job even there or was it created for her, how many apps were accepted? I didn't see any media expierience in her resume but that is what she is doing for NBC.

I've watched this sort of thing for years, nepotism and cronyism is thriving in this country at every level. It makes a joke out of the American dream. Work hard, do your best, and someone with the bosses last name will get the job before you, or his next door neighbors daughter.

Bill Clinton and Chelsea was the job getter

Stanford University

Clinton entered Stanford in the fall of 1997 planning to major in chemistry[citation needed] and with an interest in studying medicine,[22] but eventually changed her major to history.[22]

The week before she arrived on campus, her mother wrote a letter in her syndicated column asking journalists to leave her daughter alone. Chelsea arrived at Stanford in a motorcade with her parents, Secret Service men, and almost 250 journalists. For her security, bullet-proof glass was installed in her dorm windows and cameras placed in hallways. In addition, Secret Service men dressed as students lived in her dorm.[23] Other than an occasional tabloid story written about her, Chelsea's four years at Stanford remained out of public view.[24]

Clinton graduated in 2001 with highest honors and a B.A. in history.[22][24] The topic of her 150-page undergraduate thesis was the 1998 Belfast Agreement in Northern Ireland, for which she interviewed her father.[24][25] At the time of Chelsea's graduation, President Clinton issued a statement saying, "Hillary and I are grateful for the friendships and great learning experiences Chelsea had at Stanford, and we are very proud of her on this special day."[26]

Why would they not want a Standford top student who then went on to Oxford?

She is fully qualified for her new position

She would never have gotten the job if her father was a member of the 1% club why are you defending certain member's of the 1%er's who are given certain privileges? I started this thread for that very reason thanks for playing. you have been busted for being the hack that you are.

Forum List

Back