Guess Voting Fraud Is A Thing

Polk

Classic
Aug 25, 2009
Ost
I owe the Republicans an apology. Voter fraud is a thing. They should know, they're engaging in it.

Election officials in six Florida counties are investigating what appears to be "hundreds” of cases of suspected voter fraud by a GOP consulting firm that has been paid nearly $3 million by the Republican National Committee to register Republican voters in five key battleground states, state officials tell NBC.

The suspected fraud included apparent cases of dead people being registered as Republican voters, said Paul Lux, the supervisor of elections in Okaloosa County and a Republican. He compared the suspected fraud to the alleged acts of ACORN, the liberal activist group that became the center of a national controversy several years ago.

"It's kind of ironic that the dead people they accused Acorn of registering are now being done by the RPOF" [Republican Party of Florida], Lux said in an interview with NBC News.

RNC cuts ties with firm over voter fraud allegations - First Read

That would be attempted voter fruad, maybe. But the commiecrats still object to voter ID to improve the integrity of the vote, go figure.

Last edited:
IT would not suprise me at all if the COMMIECANS paid this guy to "attempt" voter fraud to justify their otherwise "voter fraud legislative, cant get the votes because their Ideas are stupid, Witch Hunts"

I owe the Republicans an apology. Voter fraud is a thing. They should know, they're engaging in it.

Election officials in six Florida counties are investigating what appears to be "hundreds” of cases of suspected voter fraud by a GOP consulting firm that has been paid nearly $3 million by the Republican National Committee to register Republican voters in five key battleground states, state officials tell NBC.

The suspected fraud included apparent cases of dead people being registered as Republican voters, said Paul Lux, the supervisor of elections in Okaloosa County and a Republican. He compared the suspected fraud to the alleged acts of ACORN, the liberal activist group that became the center of a national controversy several years ago.

"It's kind of ironic that the dead people they accused Acorn of registering are now being done by the RPOF" [Republican Party of Florida], Lux said in an interview with NBC News.

The key here, is that the Republican party cut ties with this firm, as soon as the fraudulent registrations were discovered. The firm claims the fraud was isolated to one or two individuals who were fired.

The good news is that Florida is working hard to ensure the voter roles are accurate and that only live, qualified voters will be registered to vote.

We don't need to get into a big argument over who is committing the most voter fraud do we? As you say, it is a problem that ought to be addressed. The Amercian people have a right to expect the election process is as honest as possible, and efforts should be made to ensure that.

The key here, is that the Republican party cut ties with this firm, as soon as the fraudulent registrations were discovered. The firm claims the fraud was isolated to one or two individuals who were fired.

The good news is that Florida is working hard to ensure the voter roles are accurate and that only live, qualified voters will be registered to vote.

They cut ties because the group is under criminal investigation. If a group being paid by the Democratic Party were in a similar situation, would you be so charitable in explaining it away?

We don't need to get into a big argument over who is committing the most voter fraud do we? As you say, it is a problem that ought to be addressed. The Amercian people have a right to expect the election process is as honest as possible, and efforts should be made to ensure that.

Don't worry. I'm sure the stormtroopers at "True the Vote" will make sure it's completely "honest".

As will the Black Panthers and who knows who else.

The three guys that constitute the "New Black Panthers" versus thousands for "True the Vote".
Bonus: Fox News will give hundreds of hours of coverage to the "New Black Panthers", but the only mentions of "True the Vote" will be to criticize their critics.

As will the Black Panthers and who knows who else.

The three guys that constitute the "New Black Panthers" versus thousands for "True the Vote".
Bonus: Fox News will give hundreds of hours of coverage to the "New Black Panthers", but the only mentions of "True the Vote" will be to criticize their critics.

Seriously, you're implying that the 3 BP guys are the only ones doing voter fraud on the democrat side? "True the Vote"? Have they been charged or convicted of any wrongdoing like the Acorn people were? I confess I never heard of 'em until you mentioned it, so I looked 'em up.

How many people are doing the same thing on the dem side, I'm thinking Acorn or whatever they morphed into since 2008. I'm not going to bother looking up voter fraud cases and counting which party is the most guilty. It's a problem, both sides are guilty to some degree, and appropriate action should be taken to ensure honest and free elections.

Forum List

Back