Guess the "Tea" got too hot and evaporated!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Did the "Tea" evaporate? My gosh, 2 years ago that movement seemed like it was taking over the whole country and would grow until 2012 when it would removed the president from office.

WHAT happened?

I think I know. Im with family all week for Thanksgiving. My sister..God bless her...is a pretty hardcore Tea Party gal. But..she too doesn't like local Republicans. She said she was surprised, because the movement wanted less federal government, and voted Republican in 2010 from the top down. But then, local and state Republicans started doing stuff and saying stuff that mader her, and others, say basically "Wait...we didn't mean THAT".

And thats what happened. It got too hot and the "Tea" evaporated.

They lost their fiscal conservatism in favor of exteme social conservatism. And simply played the party of "NO" rather than the people who cared anything about the nation or it's citizens.

I think they forgot a few things: MOST people dont own businesses. They work for them. Thus, the lower taxes on the rich message doesn't appeal to them. And MOST people care more about paying their electric bill than what happened in Benghazi. And MOST people care more about how they'll pay their medical bills than how two men celebrate their marriage.

They lost their fiscal conservatism in favor of exteme social conservatism. And simply played the party of "NO" rather than the people who cared anything about the nation or it's citizens.

Who, the republicans in general?

I think they forgot a few things: MOST people dont own businesses. They work for them. Thus, the lower taxes on the rich message doesn't appeal to them. And MOST people care more about paying their electric bill than what happened in Benghazi. And MOST people care more about how they'll pay their medical bills than how two men celebrate their marriage.

Yep, you keep that, love jobs, but hate job creators bull shit. When the cost of regulations and Maobama care makes the full time jobs a thing of the past and the few part time jobs have a 500/1 application ratio. You tell me then how the folks pay those electric bills that your dear leader says, will necessarily skyrocket. Hello liberal utopia Maobama style.

oh boy, so the Tea evaporated because of what his family said..

now that make him a EXPERT on the Tea Party

We ran 2 Moderates against Obama and are 0-2 against the worst, most incompetent, and one of the most un-American POTUS POS ever

They did?

They proposed budgets that died in the Senate, I don't recall them making Christianity the national religion

Forum List

Back