Guerrero to Boston?

elvis

Rookie
Sep 15, 2008
If he doesn't come back to California, can you see him going anywhere else? Wouldn't he fill the void left by Manram to some extent?
Discuss.

I think that the Sox should pass on Guerrero, but instead focus on Hanley Ramirez and Puhols.

• Banned
Vlad hit 333 vs NY.

Halos will bring him back i bet.

I'm sure they'll want to. What other big market club would bring him in? only two bigger than the angels are yankees and red sox.

• Banned
I think that the Sox should pass on Guerrero, but instead focus on Hanley Ramirez and Puhols.

Pujols would fill Manram's gap and then some. can't believe cards are jerking him around.

Vlad hit 333 vs NY.

Halos will bring him back i bet.

I'm sure they'll want to. What other big market club would bring him in? only two bigger than the angels are yankees and red sox.
Forget NY or Boston, neither want Vlad.

Most likely he will take a huge pay cut and stay where he is, probaly go down to 5 mil.

If they want him to take a paycut I can see him going somewhere else, even if it's not a big market club.

NY doesn't want Holliday either.

If I were the Yankees, the only FA I want is lacky.

I'd resign Matsui and damon to one year deals and take my chances.

Holliday Wants to Be a Yankee

"According to a person in the loop, Matt Holliday's top choices in free agency are: 1) Yankees; and 2) Mets," Ken Davidoff wrote on newsday.com. "The Oklahoma native is apparently not intimidated by New York."

either Yankees or red sox.

I read somewhere he didn't want to play for a big market like that...thats obv prior to the money he will see from either team.

I know that Holliday has shown interest in playing for the Yankees

Nope. Sox will get Holliday and Halliday.

I'd rather see them make a move for Prince Fielder or Adrian Gonzalez (Boston guy just took the GM position in San Diego), move Youk back to third, have VMart catch 130 games a year, and platoon Ortiz and Lowell at DH.

NY doesn't want Holliday either.

If I were the Yankees, the only FA I want is lacky.

I'd resign Matsui and damon to one year deals and take my chances.

why in the world would you not want Holiday?

He's a stud...he is a great defensive outfielder...he hits for average and has plenty of power and is young.

Matsui is getting so old I actually think he is going to turn into oil on the field one day.

Sign damon to a 2 year contract and try and sign crawford for 2011

Forum List

Back