Guatemalan Official: Caravan Used Babies, Women, Elderly As 'Human Shields'

If you are posting to me, the answer is you are damm right I have and I shot him down and he blew up....Got it. They learned from their parents.

It's tragic that those things have happened, and I hear it takes a long time to get over, but that doesn't happen here. That was another time and place.

It could happen here. Why do you think I carry a Glock 19 and two spare mags every day?

And don't be fooled into thinking that I"m the only one who carries.

You do that because you are a coward.

That line of bullshit affects me as little as being called "racist", "bigot", or whatever else. Let's see you strap one on every morning, you'd probably accidentally shoot yer little dick off.

I'm not a coward. I can face the world without hiding behind a gun.

Wrong again. A coward is a person like yourself who runs screaming and hides in the closet if they're attacked, dialing for someone to come save you. But often enough, help never shows up and when they do, it's only to solve the murder after the crime has happened.

A coward is someone who is afraid to use the basic tools needed to defend their own life, or the lives of their loved ones. I refuse to be a coward and I refuse to be a victim. I take advantage of the necessary means to protect myself and my family, while you are nothing more than a potential murder victim, or just another outline on the pavement drawn in chalk.

If you think that armed people are "cowards", why don't you ask law-enforcement officers to throw away their firearms? How about American soldiers? Are they "cowards" too, hiding behind their guns?

It's tragic that those things have happened, and I hear it takes a long time to get over, but that doesn't happen here. That was another time and place.

It could happen here. Why do you think I carry a Glock 19 and two spare mags every day?

That line of bullshit affects me as little as being called "racist", "bigot", or whatever else. Let's see you strap one on every morning, you'd probably accidentally shoot yer little dick off.

Wrong again. A coward is a person like yourself who runs screaming and hides in the closet if they're attacked, dialing for someone to come save you. But often enough, help never shows up and when they do, it's only to solve the murder after the crime has happened.

A coward is someone who is afraid to use the basic tools needed to defend their own life, or the lives of their loved ones. I refuse to be a coward and I refuse to be a victim. I take advantage of the necessary means to protect myself and my family, while you are nothing more than a potential murder victim, or just another outline on the pavement drawn in chalk.

If you think that armed people are "cowards", why don't you ask law-enforcement officers to throw away their firearms? How about American soldiers? Are they "cowards" too, hiding behind their guns?

I have always said police and military were the exceptions to my claim. They have a valid reason to expect a firearm might be needed. The vast majority of gun nuts who are armed for war every day have never needed a gun, and will never need a gun. You've watched too many movies, and just want to be like Dirty Harry.

I have always said police and military were the exceptions to my claim. They have a valid reason to expect a firearm might be needed. The vast majority of gun nuts who are armed for war every day have never needed a gun, and will never need a gun. You've watched too many movies, and just want to be like Dirty Harry.

You're an idiot. Law-enforcement officers have no constitutional duty to protect your lame ass. The only reason they carry firearms is to protect themselves.

You're an idiot. Law-enforcement officers have no constitutional duty to protect your lame ass. The only reason they carry firearms is to protect themselves.

Law enforcement's job is to enforce our laws, and sometimes a gun is needed for that. I don't have a problem with that. We can discuss which rules they must adhere to if you like, and I agree some of their rules and guidelines need changing, but I agree with their basic stated purpose, and want them to have the tools needed to do that job.

Law enforcement's job is to enforce our laws, and sometimes a gun is needed for that. I don't have a problem with that. We can discuss which rules they must adhere to if you like, and I agree some of their rules and guidelines need changing, but I agree with their basic stated purpose, and want them to have the tools needed to do that job.

How is a firearm needed to enforce the law? Except for states which use a firing squad as the method of capital punishment, a firearm is only for self-defense. It is not law-enforcement's job to carry out a sentence of death, only to protect his or her own life.

Granted, an armed officer will use deadly force if that force is needed to protect another person's life, but they are not constitutionally-required to do so.

How is a firearm needed to enforce the law? Except for states which use a firing squad as the method of capital punishment, a firearm is only for self-defense. It is not law-enforcement's job to carry out a sentence of death, only to protect his or her own life.

Granted, an armed officer will use deadly force if that force is needed to protect another person's life, but they are not constitutionally-required to do so.

Whatever. The point is that a cop has a reasonable expectation of possibly needing a gun. Gun nut cowards don't.

If you are posting to me, the answer is you are damm right I have and I shot him down and he blew up....Got it. They learned from their parents.

If you do that when the other guy has a gun, you are stupid. That is a no..no

Whatever. The point is that a cop has a reasonable expectation of possibly needing a gun. Gun nut cowards don't.
Gun nuts have badges also.

If you do that when the other guy has a gun, you are stupid. That is a no..no

You're a coward to think someone with a gun is after you every day.

Gun nuts have badges also.

Some gun nuts do have badges, and many date their sister.

Sadly for you, it makes absolutely no difference. You had the most anti-gun President for 8 long years, yet you didn't get a single piece of firearms legislation. So what makes you think that you can change anything now?

The truth is, there isn't one single thing you or anyone else can say or do, which will prevent me or any other permit holder from carrying a loaded, cocked, and locked pistol under my coat. And two spare 15-round magazines. Plus an AK-47 in the trunk with six 30-round magazines.

Ya gotta pick yer battles, sweetmeat. :11:

:21:

Sadly for you, it makes absolutely no difference. You had the most anti-gun President for 8 long years, yet you didn't get a single piece of firearms legislation. So what makes you think that you can change anything now?

The truth is, there isn't one single thing you or anyone else can say or do, which will prevent me or any other permit holder from carrying a loaded, cocked, and locked pistol under my coat. And two spare 15-round magazines. Plus an AK-47 in the trunk with six 30-round magazines.

You think the discussion is over, and the final decision has been made. How cute.

You think the discussion is over, and the final decision has been made. How cute.

It is over. What are you going to do about it? Walk around in the street holding a cardboard sign? Yell at some clouds? Write a three-page rant to your local congress-critter?

:laughing0301:

It is over. What are you going to do about it? Walk around in the street holding a cardboard sign? Yell at some clouds? Write a three-page rant to your local congress-critter?

Like I said. You think it's over.

Like I said. You think it's over.

Like I said, actually it is over.

Where was all the hue and cry after the last bunch of shitheads shot a bunch of people? Where was the "We Thinks Gunz Are Icky" crowd, the protests, and David Hogg? Where wereall the Democrats calling for more "gun control"?

There weren't any. Even the top Democratic leaders have figured out that going after the guns is only going to cost them votes.

Looks like you're out of luck, sweetheart. :laugh:

The cowards are the people using ISIS terror tactics in this manner. Next the sobs will be using human bombs. No the Mob is nothing but a mix of paid, criminals of various crimes, and poor souls who were paid to go. Some have wised up but the bosses will force them to the border. Soros type Foundations are counting on this.

That was so idiotic that it deserved another response: The entire purpose of the Second Amendment was to prevent the police and military from being the only people who are armed.

The founding fathers are rolling over in their graves from your absurdity.

That was so idiotic that it deserved another response: The entire purpose of the Second Amendment was to prevent the police and military from being the only people who are armed.

Fortunately, our constitution isn't interpreted bu what anyone THINKS they meant. The actual words are what we go by

Fortunately, our constitution isn't interpreted bu what anyone THINKS they meant. The actual words are what we go by

Whut???

President Trump told all the FAKE NEWS reporters exactly that at his press conference about our military and these illegal invaders, this afternoon!

Guatemalan security forces were not able to hold back the thousands of people, many from Honduras, who broke through a chain-link fence into Mexico earlier this month.

Videos posted online show the moment when the border was breached and members of the "caravan" – the first of two -- dashed into Mexico, on their way to the United States.

Why couldn't Guatemalan security forces hold them back? Fox News's Laura Ingraham asked Mario Duarte, the Guatemalan Secretary of Strategic Intelligence, on Tuesday night:

"Central American countries, we have these agreements since 2006 or 2008 that our citizens can freely move between the countries as long as they carry their national I.D. and go through a regular immigration process or a border checkpoints,” Duarte responded.

“Now, these caravans as you have seen from different videos, it was a very, very big group of over 3,000 people. And Guatemalan security forces, let me say really quickly, we put over 2,000 police officers and close to 1,000 military--"

"Yeah, But you couldn't hold them back, Mr. Secretary," Ingraham interrupted.

"We tried very hard, as you could have seen in the videos," Duarte responded. “The issue is that these people put babies, women and the elderly at the front, almost like human shields, so when they started pressing them against our security personnel we had to do all our best to protect their lives, to protect their human rights and protect their dignity as well," Duarate said.

Read more at cnsnews.com ...

I9zKnD8.jpg

I pointed that out yesterday. Libs were shocked, shocked at my take on it.

Guess Duarte is a "racist" too.

Forum List

Back