Guardians of the Galaxy

I'm after watching this one, but my wife doesn't want to know it at all.
I'll have to sneak out and watch it alone.

...What kind of 'extremist muslim' goes to movies to actually watch movies (especially superhero ones?) Can imagine an extremist muslim going to a movie theatre for...other reasons, but not to see a silly superhero flick. :)

My strapline is designed for forum idiots to believe.
One has to ask, are you an idiot? :)

DC is better to me. More adult. More serious.

'Cuz I'm an adult, I suppose.

Spiderman might be the pussiest of all, but then - they are turning some characters into weird bits so it's hard to keep up.

The new Superman actor is the best they've ever had, including Reeves. That, coming from a Reeves fan who grew up collecting everything Superman and has a dedicated Superman room in his house.

Spiderman might be the pussiest of all, but then - they are turning some characters into weird bits so it's hard to keep up.

The new Superman actor is the best they've ever had, including Reeves. That, coming from a Reeves fan who grew up collecting everything Superman and has a dedicated Superman room in his house.

he still has to prove that to me.....he seemed kinda stiff....Reeves was relaxed even in his 1st movie....

he still has to prove that to me.....he seemed kinda stiff....Reeves was relaxed even in his 1st movie....

Going back and watching the Reeves movies....they didn't age well.

after the second movie they destroyed Superman....

Cavill has a serious demeanor and at least has the physique to boot. He's superior to all the past attempts. Superman of the comics was a WWE sized specimen, not some wuss.

Cavill has a serious demeanor and at least has the physique to boot. He's superior to all the past attempts. Superman of the comics was a WWE sized specimen, not some wuss.

It's been fun watching Cavill grow. The first time I noticed the guy was in 2002's The Count of Monte Cristo, his second movie, he was 19...

Superman does not have a bodybuilder physique in the comics. I'm unaware of him ever having been that big physically. In shape, sure, but no more than that.

Superman does not have a bodybuilder physique in the comics. I'm unaware of him ever having been that big physically. In shape, sure, but no more than that.

uhh, yea he does.

https://www.readdcentertainment.com/Superman-101/digital-comic/13151

https://www.readdcentertainment.com/Superman-201/digital-comic/43758

here's two online superman comics straight from dc. looking roided out as hell. just like my superman room is filled with.

dc comics superman:
DC75th-album-cover.jpg

Christopher reeves, and that other dork:

superman1.jpg

1558874-s.jpg

again, dc superman(lol @ not bodybuilder):
character_bio_576_superman_0.jpg

dc-comics-superman-a-celebration-of-75-years-hard-cover-1.jpg

after the second movie they destroyed Superman....

Yeah, but watching them again now, there really wasn't much to destroy. :lol: Even the first two movies are pretty terrible.

for 1979 they were pretty dam good.....did you catch any comic stuff before them?.....pretty awful....the first 1 and 3/4 of the 2nd movie were done by a guy who actually had read a comic.....Richard Donner.....after that forget it.....now Synder is going to probably ruin the Superman/Batman mythos.....

uhh, yea he does.

here's two online superman comics straight from dc. looking roided out as hell. just like my superman room is filled with.

in the 50' and 60's he was always just a well built guy.....after Rob Liefeld came out EVERYONE was built like like super steroid freak.....

uhh, yea he does.

in the 50' and 60's he was always just a well built guy.....after Rob Liefeld came out EVERYONE was built like like super steroid freak.....

Many things get better with time.

Superman should look built. He is Superman, he should command a presence of don't fuck with me.

revive it you meant

; )

if you are talking to me GT how is he going to revive it?....Batman was not 20 years older than Superman.....and they were very close friends.....from what i understand this movie is being based on a Frank Miller Graphic Novel that is very different than all those World Finest Comics which kinda established their relationship...........so you will have to explain what you mean....

revive it you meant

; )

if you are talking to me GT how is he going to revive it?....Batman was not 20 years older than Superman.....and they were very close friends.....from what i understand this movie is being based on a Frank Miller Graphic Novel that is very different than all those World Finest Comics which kinda established their relationship...........so you will have to explain what you mean....

In the sense of reviving interest and refining the details to make a neat story an epic one

Forum List

Back