May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
I think he is more scared of going to the vet ~LoL~

Soooooooooooooooo cute.................

Attachments

• $vet.jpg
    $vet.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 97
my doberman refuses to enter any type of crate.....you simple cannot push a 100 lb doberman anywhere he doesnt want to go.....nor pull....nor trick.....so a trip to the vet can be a major thing if he has to stay...

i love the killer dog becomes a big baby.....my vets assistants spoil him...and call him a big love bug....as i yell...stop that...hes a killer....

My dogs ain't much for guard duty either.

LOL They bark but would probably lick ya to death before they bit ya.

Thats why I have a shotgun.

My Dad has always had a German Shepherd or two.... ever since I can remember, we've had a least one. I remember one that we got when I was around 5 or so... that dog looked ferocious - but it was all bluff... he was the biggest softy and a huge coward - scared of everything. LMAO..... best part.... his name was Misneach - which is gaelic for 'courage'. :lol:

The image is not much clear bit blurry. But I appreciate the idea. Actually, dogs are created
on their own nature. They are guard by nature.
But I just want to know that which breed is better for this purpose? Would you vote for Siberian
Huskies?

guard dog? no...not a husky....if i were gonna get a guard dog and have it trained...i would go with the mainstays.....the shepards that have been breed for this...look at what the military use...if i had some kids i would stay with the dobermans....they are simply great dogs...they are good protectors..
anything that alpha male values they protect....boxers are good guards very territorial.....chows are great watch dogs if you dont mind being bitten yourself....(non objective view of chows)

my doberman refuses to enter any type of crate.....you simple cannot push a 100 lb doberman anywhere he doesnt want to go.....nor pull....nor trick.....so a trip to the vet can be a major thing if he has to stay...

i love the killer dog becomes a big baby.....my vets assistants spoil him...and call him a big love bug....as i yell...stop that...hes a killer....

The first thing I do with my dogs is teach them "kennel up". I put a high value treat in the crate and leave the room. They will go in and get it. This gives them a positive association with the crate. Also, I meal feed. The dog must kennel up and wait until I give the release command before he can eat.

The image is not much clear bit blurry. But I appreciate the idea. Actually, dogs are created
on their own nature. They are guard by nature.
But I just want to know that which breed is better for this purpose? Would you vote for Siberian
Huskies?

Rottweilers are the best.

Forum List

Back