Guaranteeing Osama's death

You worship a pagan rock in the kabah and an illiterate pedophile false prophet who received secret messages from imaginary angels and rode flying donkeys.

Those who live in glass houses...

hipeter and marc, you guys are grasping at straws. Islam is a douchebag religion, but so is Judaism, all religions are based on myths and fiction.
And you think Israel is totally without blame, which long ago destroyed any credibility you might have had.
At least man-up to it. I know marc won't.
In fact, I can guess what marc is gonna say: "You're a loser, loser." :lol:

You worship a pagan rock in the kabah and an illiterate pedophile false prophet who received secret messages from imaginary angels and rode flying donkeys.

Those who live in glass houses...

hipeter and marc, you guys are grasping at straws. Islam is a douchebag religion, but so is Judaism, all religions are based on myths and fiction.
And you think Israel is totally without blame, which long ago destroyed any credibility you might have had.
At least man-up to it. I know marc won't.
In fact, I can guess what marc is gonna say: "You're a loser, loser." :lol:

Too bad you were intentionally dropped on your head as a child, right, psycho?:cuckoo:

Religion sucks.

Muslim, Jewish and Christian gods are all a joke.

The Muslim God would probably win a fight if it were real. The Jewish God would be the cleverest. And the Christian God would spend most of her time fighting the Vatican.

Last edited:
The most clear-cut way to kill Osama is to carpet-nuke Pakistan.

The other advantage to this approach is that Pakistan will no longer be able to intefere with the Afghan strategy.

Pakistan is full of Islamics who celebrated during 911 and the Mumbai massacre. Such Islamics deserve to die and we should be prepared to kill these scoundrels.

Pakistan is not an ally. It is the epicenter of global Muslim terrorism.

God bless Israel, India and USA.

While we have the planes and bombs over there, I'm all for nuking India too. I mean they have all that beef and they don't even know what to do with it.

WOW OH WOW

I have seen some batshitcrazy stuff on this board, but you sir are the batshitcraziest.

Carpet nuke?

You are aware that to do so would require that people in Kashmire get killed? As well as the surrounding countries?

Is India down wind of Pakistan? If so, you die with them, only much much slower.

And lets just forget about the decades of radio active fallout that will kill millions more.

WOW OH WOW

I have seen some batshitcrazy stuff on this board, but you sir are the batshitcraziest.

Carpet nuke?

You are aware that to do so would require that people in Kashmire get killed? As well as the surrounding countries?

Is India down wind of Pakistan? If so, you die with them, only much much slower.

And lets just forget about the decades of radio active fallout that will kill millions more.

Now.... let's just stop and review this for a second.... maybe the OP is onto a gem of an idea. We could get rid of Pakistan and India. Win.... Win. Hmmmmm.

WOW OH WOW

Carpet nuke?

Now.... let's just stop and review this for a second.... maybe the OP is onto a gem of an idea. We could get rid of Pakistan and India. Win.... Win. Hmmmmm.

HAHA

Why stop there? We can lay out a radioactive line of death just south of the Rio Grande. The Candians that speak French? Piss on'em! BOMBS AWAY!! Somila is on the way to India and North Korea is just south of China.

I'm sure we can avoid mass extinction if we know which way the wind blows.

And Hindus believe in reincarnation, so it's not like we can permantly kill them.

I can see it now :eusa_drool: Mushroom clouds as far as the eye can see. I'm getting all weepy just thinking about it.

WOW OH WOW

Carpet nuke?

HAHA

Why stop there? We can lay out a radioactive line of death just south of the Rio Grande. The Candians that speak French? Piss on'em! BOMBS AWAY!! Somila is on the way to India and North Korea is just south of China.

And Hindus believe in reincarnation, so it's not like we can permantly kill them.

I can see it now :eusa_drool: Mushroom clouds as far as the eye can see. I'm getting all weepy just thinking about it.

In principle I agree with you about nuking not only our enemies but also our economic competitors, like India and China.

But we have to be very careful about ensuring that the winds don't blow it back our way.

These are the parts of the world that we should nuke for being evil:
1) Germany and France
2) Gaza Strip
3) Syria
4) East Jerusalem
5) Iran
6) Pakistan

Also, we should nuke these two for taking our jobs
6) China
7) India

And finally.
8) Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland
(since they give England a bad name)

If we have any nukes left, we may as well nuke our cold war enemy Russia... we should have done it years ago.

Last edited:

HAHA

In principle I agree with you about nuking not only our enemies but also our economic competitors, like India and China.

But we have to be very careful about ensuring that the winds don't blow it back our way.

1) Germany and France
2) Gaza Strip
3) Syria
4) East Jerusalem
5) Iran
6) Pakistan

6) China
7) India

And finally.

If we have any nukes left, we may as well nuke our cold war enemy Russia... we should have done it years ago.

WHOA!!!

What? Nofuckingway are we blowing up my supply of whiskey and scotch.
Wales, should blow them up for haveing such a stoopid name. It's "Whales, you dumbasses.

And trim the bottom off of Spain so it's easier to get in and out of the Med.

WOW OH WOW

Carpet nuke?

HAHA

Me too. I think we have the beginnings of a workable plan!

HAHA

1) Germany and France
2) Gaza Strip
3) Syria
4) East Jerusalem
5) Iran
6) Pakistan

6) China
7) India

And finally.

I'm comfortable with all of those.... and would like to add Australia on the list. My reason being that someone mistook me for an Australian earlier today. If Australia was gone, people wouldn't think I was one of 'em.

Forum List

Back