Guaranteed way to add 1% to the GDP

I hate know-it-alls who bash education without the benefit of having one themselves.
You people are pathetic with your pontification of the obvious. You slap each other on the back for re-inventing the wheel.
Yes, I can tell that you hate. I'm sure glad I don't have to go through life like that.

I'm not "bashing" education. I'm recommending one small addition.

And I suspect I have more education than you.

Are you like this in real life?

I doubt very seriously you have anywhere close to my level of education in many more areas than you. Your inability to form an opinion without any facts is prime evidence.

If you want to get in a dick measuring contest, beware. In terms of education, you are a Vienna sausage in a Kielbasa world.That is why you are so easily dismissed. You suggest we add something that has been in existence in most schools for decades.

I hate know-it-alls who bash education without the benefit of having one themselves.
You people are pathetic with your pontification of the obvious. You slap each other on the back for re-inventing the wheel.
Yes, I can tell that you hate. I'm sure glad I don't have to go through life like that.

I doubt very seriously you have anywhere close to my level of education in many more areas than you. Your inability to form an opinion without any facts is prime evidence.

If you want to get in a dick measuring contest, beware. In terms of education, you are a Vienna sausage in a Kielbasa world.That is why you are so easily dismissed. You suggest we add something that has been in existence in most schools for decades.
Whatever makes you feel good, slugger.

Seriously, though. Decaf.

Whatever makes you feel good, slugger.

Seriously, though. Decaf.

Whatever makes you feel ignorant, because you are!

Get into a school and learn what is taught instead of pontificating on what you think is taught.

I have seen you destroy people for talking out of their ass, yet on this topic you seem to excel at doing just that!

Forum List

Back