Guantanamo won't close by January: Obama

CBC News - World - Guantanamo won't close by January: Obama
snip,
But his plan ran into roadblocks. His administration found it difficult to find countries willing to take in the more than 200 detainees.
Well that is a big fucking DUHH!
Of course nobody want's these guys in their country, they have a tendency to commit terrorist acts when they get let loose.
What a dumbass.

unlike the chinese group who were taken in by another country? or what about the ones released already b/c they were shown to be there for simply being bystanders during a raid?

:cuckoo: what the fuck are you talking about?

Ask how many retirees want to give up Medicare?
War on drugs was a rightwing boondoggle
The American education system is the envy of the world
Social Security has worked for 70 years....would you rather die in poverty?
Food Stamps provide an inexpensive means to feed poor families
EVERY Intervention? Did you miss WWII?
I'm talking about people who create problems, then try to profit politically off of them.

I figured that'd fly right over your pointy head. :lol:

WTF???

Thats an even more pathetic response than I initially gave you credit for

And YOU are again? And it is UP to YOU to give credit? Political Capital are you expending?

smiley_abzw.gif

CBC News - World - Guantanamo won't close by January: Obama
snip,
But his plan ran into roadblocks. His administration found it difficult to find countries willing to take in the more than 200 detainees.
Well that is a big fucking DUHH!
Of course nobody want's these guys in their country, they have a tendency to commit terrorist acts when they get let loose.
What a dumbass.

unlike the chinese group who were taken in by another country? or what about the ones released already b/c they were shown to be there for simply being bystanders during a raid?

That's part of the point, dumbass, it's the remaining 200 that nobody else want's to let into their country.
Comprehension isn't yer strong point, is it?

:cuckoo: what the fuck are you talking about?

Ask how many retirees want to give up Medicare?
War on drugs was a rightwing boondoggle
The American education system is the envy of the world
Social Security has worked for 70 years....would you rather die in poverty?
Food Stamps provide an inexpensive means to feed poor families
EVERY Intervention? Did you miss WWII?

your post is quite off.... the american colleges (private institutions that is) are the envy of the world. the government run public education system is a fucking joke. if you moved to a country that takes educations seriously you could have an american GED by 7 or 8th grade in the other country's system.

people dont want to force everyone out of SS but would like the choice to opt themselves out. I am not going to rely on SS when I am older b/c I know how to invest $ properly and save without the government stealing money from me in order to do it for me. I could make much more $ on my own with the money I have to send to SS.

Well Ol'BO didn't do his research on this one. He was so eager to please his looney left by saying he would be closing Gitmo by a specific date that he didn't bother to figure out where he would send the dirtbags. No one wants them. Big surprise.

Gitmo was the perfect place for these assholes. None better. From everything I've read and seen in the news the place is a lot better than some of the shitholes these terrorist bastards come from Shit man. Tree hots and a cot. They can practice their faith. Doctors on site. Exercise and the Red Cross there to make sure they don't hurt themselves. All this and its off American soil. Couldn't be a better place for these dirtbags.

Yeah. Ol'BO screwed up big time on this one.

Well Ol'BO didn't do his research on this one. He was so eager to please his looney left by saying he would be closing Gitmo by a specific date that he didn't bother to figure out where he would send the dirtbags. No one wants them. Big surprise.

Gitmo was the perfect place for these assholes. None better. From everything I've read and seen in the news the place is a lot better than some of the shitholes these terrorist bastards come from Shit man. Tree hots and a cot. They can practice their faith. Doctors on site. Exercise and the Red Cross there to make sure they don't hurt themselves. All this and its off American soil. Couldn't be a better place for these dirtbags.

Yeah. Ol'BO screwed up big time on this one.

Gold star for Claudette.

And don't forget it was one of the first things he did on his first full day in office. The inexperienced one couldn't wait to make a big splash, but now he can't deliver.

Note to Barry: It's not, ready...shoot...aim. Trust me. And doing things right will keep you from looking like even more of an idiot in the future. And your idiot followers will appreciate it too, if they're smart enough. Big if.

From everything I've read and seen in the news the place is a lot better than some of the shitholes these terrorist bastards come from Shit man. Tree hots and a cot. They can practice their faith. Doctors on site. Exercise and the Red Cross there to make sure they don't hurt themselves. All this and its off American soil. Couldn't be a better place for these dirtbags.

You might even call it Club Med for terrorists. No wonder they are all fighting to get accepted into Gitmo

From everything I've read and seen in the news the place is a lot better than some of the shitholes these terrorist bastards come from Shit man. Tree hots and a cot. They can practice their faith. Doctors on site. Exercise and the Red Cross there to make sure they don't hurt themselves. All this and its off American soil. Couldn't be a better place for these dirtbags.

You might even call it Club Med for terrorists. No wonder they are all fighting to get accepted into Gitmo

Hey, there's a reason on Rush they refer to it as...Gitmo, your tropical retreat from the stress of jihad.

Forum List

Back