Guantanamo interrogators forced male suspect to wear bra

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
ROFL!

Guantanamo interrogators forced male suspect to wear bra

UNITED States interrogators at Guantanamo Bay subjected a suspected terrorist to abusive and degrading treatment, forcing him to wear a bra, dance with another man and behave like a dog, military investigators said yesterday.

They recommended that Major-General Geoffrey Miller be reprimanded for failing to oversee his interrogation of the 9/11 suspect at the base in Cuba.

But General Bantz Craddock, commander of US Southern Command, said he overruled their recommendation and will instead refer the matter to the army's inspector general.

Gen Craddock concluded that Gen Miller did not violate any US laws or policies, according to officials familiar with the report.

Investigators described their findings before the Senate armed services committee yesterday. They were looking into allegations by FBI agents who say they witnessed abusive interrogation techniques at the Guantanamo Bay prison for terrorist suspects.

One suspect was Mohamed al-Qahtani, a Saudi who tried to enter the US in August 2001, but was turned away at Orlando airport.

Mohamed Atta, the ringleader of the 11 September hijackers, was in the airport at the same time.

The committee heard that interrogators told him his mother and sisters were prostitutes, forced him to wear a bra, forced him to wear a thong on his head, told him he was homosexual and said that other prisoners knew it. - ROFL!!

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/international.cfm?id=1071042005

you know i am thinking of vactioning at the bay this summer

they have dogs

women flirt with you

they burn books

orange is the in colour this year

you get to dress up in women's clothing

chains and bondage

oh my

dillo...didn't gabby accuse him of wearing her bra...in another post? :cof:

dilloduck said:
I'll fess up to the bra deal but bark like a dog?????? no frickin way!! :teeth:

What's that old saying...oh yeah..."don't knock it till ya try it!" what the hey she may throw ya a bone or is that visa versa........ :cof:

archangel said:
cracked me up...alot of us were sorry to see him leave Reno...then the station 780KOH took him off the air here....bummer...Hey can ya get him to play some of his songs in here...the Osama one was really funny! :dance:

You can stream his daily show (6-9pm PST) at:

http://580wdbo.com/

:)

If Dillo was my man, I would have him on all fours, barking like a dog.
But I would also reward him for it. :banana2:

I can see why this thread would amuse people like manu and hobbit. They probably wear expensive bras on a regular basis.

Forum List

Back