Guantanamo guard: ‘CIA killed prisoners and made it look like suicide’

The simplest solution is to kill all of the GITMO prisoners. It's not like the radical Islamists are not already pissed off and sworn to kill us.

Here's an idea...for every radical Islamic attack after today we shoot a prisoner. When they're all dead, we can close the prison.

I like it! If obama would stop letting em go we'd have more to work with though.

As I have stated three times before in three different ways: from a purely legal standpoint is my point.
"From a purely legal standpoint" your point is what, exactly?
After all this back and forth you're still this dense........ Think I'll go find a brick wall to talk to, at least it has some deductive reasoning, comparatively speaking.

A former Guantanamo Bay prison guard and Marine explained in details what makes him believe three problematic detainees were killed at CIA black site in Guantanomo and their death was covered up as a triple suicide.
Guantanamo Bay Murders Sgt Joseph Hickman says CIA killed prisoners

1)Few words about suicide in Islam. Even if staff sergeant Joseph Hickman's account of the situation did not come to light I would still have a hard time believing these men committed suicide because when I tried to do a study on suicide I found that it is one of the lowest in world with middle eastern people. And this has mainly to do with their belief that if a person intentionally kills him/herself without enduring he trials and tribulations put forth by God will enter hellfire. Please dont respond to me about suicide bombing. Research Robert Pape if you think all suicide bombers are muslim. He is the first scholar to collect all the data on suiciding bomb. You can find him on youtube as well.

2)Should we close Guantanamo or not? Thoughts?
538808-d58acfe0-9c6c-11e4-94c2-d4edd815b701.jpg

"A FORMER Guantanamo Bay guard has spoken for the first time about what he claims was a CIA murder of detainees, covered up as a triple suicide.

"Army Staff Sergeant Joseph Hickman was on guard at the Cuban prison camp on the night they died, and calls the official version of events 'impossible'.

“'They would have had to all three tie their hands and feet together, shove rags down their throats, put a mask over their face, made a noose, hung it from the ceiling on the side of the cellblock, jumped into the noose and hung themselves simultaneously,' the ex-Marine told Vice News in an explosive video interview."

“In a cellblock where guards are ordered to check on detainees every four minutes.”

Close the prison.
Return the base to its legal owners.

Guantanamo Bay Murders Sgt Joseph Hickman says CIA killed prisoners

Forum List

Back