GT's rise from the ashes (fitness/nutrition blog)

no, what YOURs are.

when i was working out with a trainer in FL, i was SUPPOSED to be at 40/40/20. most of the time, though, it was more like 80-90/0/20-10. (yep, really! i craved protein and would eat nothing but lean chicken, pork, and beef - sometimes seafood.)

no, what YOURs are.

when i was working out with a trainer in FL, i was SUPPOSED to be at 40/40/20. most of the time, though, it was more like 80-90/0/20-10. (yep, really! i craved protein and would eat nothing but lean chicken, pork, and beef - sometimes seafood.)
I am under 50g of carbs a day, and about 170g of protein a day.

Under 50g is pretty extreme, it's overkill even for becoming fully ketogenic - but my body is quite carb sensitive.

A normal low carb diet I'd recommend would be 100 to 150g a day, for others, and every 10 to 14 days take a day where you eat LOTS of carbs that day(but the healthy ones, and theyll be pretty satisfying anyhow). This keeps the metabolism from ramping itself down.

Protein amount varies depending on your goals - always eat the G of protein per day of the weight you DESIRE to be, in pounds. So say you want to be 125lbs, become accustomed to eating 125grams of protein per day.

I dont calculate the ratio, it doesnt apply to every situation so it's redundant.

Once I reach my goal, I'll be going back to having a "cheat day" once a week but keep the carbs near that 50g mark for the other days.

I used to give myself one day a week as a cheat day also.

Now that things have settled down a little in Heltimore, I'm getting ready to start back training on my own. I just need the motivation. LOL

I used to give myself one day a week as a cheat day also.

Now that things have settled down a little in Heltimore, I'm getting ready to start back training on my own. I just need the motivation. LOL
Smack me with a message any time....I can design diets, fitness routines and also motivate the living daylights out of a sleeping obese koala bear

Forum List

Back