GT - The Wicked One

GT what's up with those tracks homey?

I got caught with Projects this past weekend, but I'm recording Wednesday night, Friday all day and Saturday all day. You're up in the mix, I guarantee I'll make a song if I say I'm going to. No worries Paulie.

Nah it's all good, just waiting in anticipation. You had said by this weekend so I thought maybe you were done.

I'd much rather you not rush it anyway :thup:

Hey, where do you usually get your beats? Do you make them or do you have sources?

Nah it's all good, just waiting in anticipation. You had said by this weekend so I thought maybe you were done.

I'd much rather you not rush it anyway :thup:

Hey, where do you usually get your beats? Do you make them or do you have sources?

I grab them from Soundclick and later contact the producers if they're going on an album I'll sell.

You like this indian chant? This song in this thread was way outside of my norm. :eek: :cuckoo:

This is about a young man's struggle with the dark....with the devil....with the wicked one, and he sees everyone else overtaken by the devil and losing their innocense and he cannot really hold on. his savior never comes

Love the music hate the rap though. Cool though, really cool.

Forum List

Back